Brighton Saturday Photo Shoots

MightyM

Hi,

I am really late in booking, had a big university project to do. Would love to attend Brighton Comic Con on the Saturday as travel is easier, but can anyone please confirm if more Carl Weathers and George Romero photo shoots will be available? Batch 1 sold out and no mention of Batch 2. Thanks for the help.

I just hope the Aliens / Predator guest photo shoots don't clash on the Saturday.

If a photo shoot should clash raise it here on the forum once the schedule is announced or speak to a crew member on the day.

I'm sure 99.9% of Aliens fans are Predator fans (and vice versa) and that Showmasters will take this into account when creating the shoot schedule.

I just hope the Aliens / Predator guest photo shoots don't clash on the Saturday.

If a photo shoot should clash raise it here on the forum once the schedule is announced or speak to a crew member on the day.

I'm sure 99.9% of Aliens fans are Predator fans (and vice versa) and that Showmasters will take this into account when creating the shoot schedule.

There isn't much anyone on the forum can do in that situation. If your shoots do clash then work out which is best to go to first (depending on start times and length) then tell the crew at that shoot area on the day and they will try to rush you through so you can get to the next one.

As said above, I'm sure that SM will realise there will be many people wanting both Aliens and Predator pictures so will try to avoid any clashes.

There isn't much anyone on the forum can do in that situation. If your shoots do clash then work out which is best to go to first (depending on start times and length) then tell the crew at that shoot area on the day and they will try to rush you through so you can get to the next one.

As said above, I'm sure that SM will realise there will be many people wanting both Aliens and Predator pictures so will try to avoid any clashes.

The schedule is published far enough in advance that asking for advice on here is a perfectly legitimate course of action. Moderators such as the ever helpful Queen_Sindel have in the past advised courses of action EG: go to this first and then to this second.

So asking a question is always a good idea especially if the forum member is less experienced in convention going.

The schedule is published far enough in advance that asking for advice on here is a perfectly legitimate course of action. Moderators such as the ever helpful Queen_Sindel have in the past advised courses of action EG: go to this first and then to this second.

So asking a question is always a good idea especially if the forum member is less experienced in convention going.

Indeed, but just by looking at the schedule and working it out for yourself, you can save the mods from having to sort everyone's individual schedules for them. Even if it is your first event, it's quite easy to work it out. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, if you really don't understand then do post on here and the mods or others will help you. I just saw how hectic things got on here around LFCC this year and there were a lot of people just trying to get someone on the forum to do their work for them. The easiest way is if you have a clash, speak to the crew on the day.
  • Like 1