Cardiff Photo & Talk Schedule Announced

• Showmasters Admin

Cardiff Schedule Announced!

We have now announced our schedule for Film & Comic Con Cardiff, so make sure that if you’re planning any photo sessions you have a good look to make sure there aren’t any clashes with other activities you’re interested in.

As always activities can take place at any time between the opening hours of 9am and 6pm so we would recommend you purchase an Early Entry ticket in order not to miss out on any of our free talks, and some photo sessions will start prior to the 11am Standard Entry opening time.

Saturday:

Cardiff_Saturday.jpg

Sunday:

Cardiff_Sunday.jpg

I'm unable to get to the con until 12.30 on Sunday meaning I'll miss the Paul Freeman photoshoot. Just wondering, as there aren't that many photoshoots, what would be the chances of asking him to take a photo in the shoot area after his allotted time if it's quiet?

Also, we are allowed entry at any time during the day right? As I said, I won't be arriving until 12.30 unfortunately. I have an entry ticket already.

Edited by NOES86

You can go in at any point in the day - as for asking him to go back to the photo shoot booth for a picture just with you - I'd be pretty comfortable in saying 'not going to happen'

I thought as much! Hopefully I'll be able to take one with him at his autograph table. Shame that his photoshoot isn't later in the day.

is it possible to get those hellraiser guests in a joined shoot as they are just five minutes between each shoot?

like oliver smith single, sean chapman single (already have higgins) and after all three?

If not announced now this is really unlikely to happen, sorry.

oh well... would be an easy goal as there shoots are all right after in a 15 minute timeframe but if its not possible, well a bummer...

It's not entirely down to scheduling conflicts and availability in the photo area, the driving force is that the guests have to agree to do it. It may not be that they haven't, I'm just pointing out that group shots aren't only determined by those factors.

Autographs can only be purchased on the day anyway Darren but photo shoots are slightly different. They can be bought at the event as long as they haven't sold out online. If they have sold out on the online shop they won't be available at the show, they don't hold any back.

If you download the app from Eventbrite you can purchase from the online store even at the event and download the ticket on the app, you just have to be able to show the barcode for scanning so as long as it can be clearly displayed you can do it on your phone. Certainly at the bigger shows it can be a great help as it means you don't have to stand in the queue's for the sales desk.

Edited by Raylenth

oh well... would be an easy goal as there shoots are all right after in a 15 minute timeframe but if its not possible, well a bummer...

It's not entirely down to scheduling conflicts and availability in the photo area, the driving force is that the guests have to agree to do it. It may not be that they haven't, I'm just pointing out that group shots aren't only determined by those factors.

totally got the point that can avoid group shoots but still cant understand it mostly, esp. because they are doing there single shoots all after in a row and except chapman all done conventions with group shoots. the only reason would be that one of the three guests would decline, would suprise me if this is the reason in that case

in my opinion group shoots are really highlights for most events/conventions as its rare that reunions come together that way and to be fair its simple normal to most events. I got the hellraiser group shoot in 2011 at LFCC with clive barker and its still one of my best moments ever. as said it would be easy here, even getting tickets for all single shoots and just combine them at the end of there single shoots as they are straight after

no complain at all but something to think about for all future events as I often thought why they didnt offer group shoots like for the BTTF reunion in 2015, or some great other reunions showmasters already had