Crew

Murph

Yep Yep.. The Camel will be there all three days.... I'm not crew because their Tee shirts don't fit me... they only have two arms no good for me as they don't go over my humps. I was told by one crew member they would give me a large female Tee Shirt and i should put it on backwards. :no:

Yep Yep.. The Camel will be there all three days.... I'm not crew because their Tee shirts don't fit me... they only have two arms no good for me as they don't go over my humps. I was told by one crew member they would give me a large female Tee Shirt and i should put it on backwards. :no:

Well if you see me when you're wandering around you can give me a lick but no spitting (although I think that's llamas - too much TinTin as a child has a lot to answer for!).

There was a very sweet crew member there last year who talked to me quite a bit in one of the queues since I was right at the front, and he gave me a hug as I was leaving the photoshoot area. Sadly I didn't get him name and (shamefully) don't remember much about his appearance other than he had dark hair and was slightly taller than me. I don't know if he will be there this year or if I will run into him but if you're out there, awesome crew person, you still rock!

I will be crewing Sunday as attending Saturday. It'll be my 2 year anniversary of crewing hehe.

Look out for the red hair, tattoo sleeves on both arms, red glasses, a blue crew tshirt and a crew badge with the name Bethany on :)

Edited by minchb

I'm not a crew but i might be able to help newbies with a few questions. I will most likely be in a blue t-shirt that says OBEY on it and have the eye of sauron on it.

Edited by stargate geek emily

I'm helping rather than full crewing for the first time tomorrow and Sunday :P

Anyone got any tips for me?

Stay calm and remember that even though you've been asked the same question 120 million times not everyone comes on here to read the FAQ ect so they may not know!

Stay calm and remember that even though you've been asked the same question 120 million times not everyone comes on here to read the FAQ ect so they may not know!

Awesome thanks! Is it worth me printing out schedules/pricing for stuff to have on me in case someone asks or?

• Moderators

Awesome thanks! Is it worth me printing out schedules/pricing for stuff to have on me in case someone asks or?

I would if it were me, no doubt someone will ask you something about the schedule at least.

• Like 1

I've got a printed floor plan and schedules for both days

Should I print autograph/photo prices as well?

At this rate I should probably use a clipboard with all the paper I have... :laugh:

If you can manage it t wouldn't hurt, though that's probably not one I'd think you would get asked, but you never know.

I've got a printed floor plan and schedules for both days

Should I print autograph/photo prices as well?

At this rate I should probably use a clipboard with all the paper I have... :laugh:

If you can manage it t wouldn't hurt, though that's probably not one I'd think you would get asked, but you never know.

I suppose you can't ever be too over-prepared?

There was some very poor handling of autograph queues over the whole weekend. But I would like to give a special mention to the girl running Ian McDiarmid's queue on Sunday. I didn't get her name, but she's from Greece.

A guy tried to just join the back of the auto queue (like was happening so much everywhere) and she dealt with him amazingly well. Even when he tried to force her to allow him to stay she stuck to her guns :)

• Like 1