Any guests announced at this weekends con?

chrisrus

It's been a while since I've been to the events but I remember they use to have leaflets advertising their next show and sometimes they'd be a couple of guests on it that hadn't been announced previously, was wondering if they was any this weekend?

there is still lfcc winter con to come. once lfcc winter con has happened im sure then they will announce someone for lfcc 2015. give it another month or so guys were still around 9 month till lfcc2015.

That's the con that's on at the moment

there is still lfcc winter con to come. once lfcc winter con has happened im sure then they will announce someone for lfcc 2015. give it another month or so guys were still around 9 month till lfcc2015.

That's the con that's on at the moment

sorry i meant to say come to an end. didnt realise it hadnt all come up when i was typing.

There was nothing official announced I don't think that I saw around the arena but the showmasters staff mentioned stuff that I haven't seen yet elsewhere on forum so not sure? A big cast reunion is planned? Also some booked diamond guests but they certainly haven't been announced on here yet because the forum would have exploded so ill keep hush about that for now

Edited by Gordon The Gopher
  • Like 2

Diamond guest... Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson

Cast reunion... The Walking Dead, Norman Reedus, Andrew Lincoln, Steven Yeun, Lauren Cohan...

Don't get your hopes up, just my personnal realistic wish, I wasn't at LFCC winter and have heard nothing ...

Now that LFCC winter is done, time for Showmasters to update the website to the summer edition, I don't expect to have huge announcements to start with, but a couple regular guest announcement would put the summer edition on tracks.

Even if I don't expect this, showmasters don 't be shy on sharing at least one diamond guest from the start.

Another post announce something big coming this summer, I might be wrong but I really feel this could be the Rock, and SM might just wanna share the first diamond guest very early just to get all of us pretty excited about future announcements... A huge tease of what the summer edition will bring us.

Diamond guest... Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson

Cast reunion... The Walking Dead, Norman Reedus, Andrew Lincoln, Steven Yeun, Lauren Cohan...

Don't get your hopes up, just my personnal realistic wish, I wasn't at LFCC winter and have heard nothing ...

Now that LFCC winter is done, time for Showmasters to update the website to the summer edition, I don't expect to have huge announcements to start with, but a couple regular guest announcement would put the summer edition on tracks.

Even if I don't expect this, showmasters don 't be shy on sharing at least one diamond guest from the start.

Another post announce something big coming this summer, I might be wrong but I really feel this could be the Rock, and SM might just wanna share the first diamond guest very early just to get all of us pretty excited about future announcements... A huge tease of what the summer edition will bring us.

Don't think it'd be a cast reunion of walking dead, considering there still making the show.

• 2 weeks later...