Eternal Twilight 10 Dates and Location

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We are delighted to announce that Eternal Twilight 10 will be returning to The Hilton Birmingham Metropole Hotel on 28th to 30th November 2014! :-)

The website is now live and can be found at www.massiveevents.co.uk/eternaltwilight10 Tickets are also now on sale and we have managed to slightly reduce the price from previous events! :-)

Everyone here at Massive Events is SO excited about bringing back ET and we would like to thank absolutely every one of you who showed support for it's return and ultimately made this announcement happen. A particular shout out for Stacey Gibson and Julie O'Neill for their amazing Facebook campaign! Although we may run the event everyones support shows that this is truly your event and we are very privileged to be able to bring it back to you! :-)

We already have offers out to guests and hope we will be in a position to announce some very soon! Take care and we look forward to talking much more with you about the event in the coming weeks and months!

Mark, Jason and The Massive Events Team :-)

Edited by showmasters
  • Like 4

This will be the first time myself and my friend will be going to this, any hints/tips/advice from anyone that's been before? Live looked at the website and I'm a bit confused by all the info lol!!

If you have facebook there is a group on there called Eternal Twilight 10 https://www.facebook.com/groups/371744946295475 a lot of the girlies on there have been to events before and are happy to help out

• Like 1

I'm all booked Gold ticket so excited, this is my first event an going alone but so looking forward to it :dance: I'm literally bouncing around I'm that excited haha

Hi Kerry, you are never alone at an ET convention!

I am also from Wirral!

:-)

see you there!

• Like 1

Provisionally booked a twin room for me & Luke at the Hilton! :dance:

Ticket will have to wait til next month's payday unfortunately, but going silver so shouldn't be a problem! :smile:

Can't wait to see all my crazy con buddies again, it's been too long! :clap: :clap: :clap: x x x

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...