Latest Guest Announcement - KARIN DOR

showmasters

wonderful hospitality . Never been at a convention in europe. I have been several times in Europe proposed. Now it works finally . She has filmed in several edgar wallace, james bond , winnetou and Hitchcock topaz played . So I think that it is also interesting for fans of other genres. Is embarrassed that she has not been invited in Germany , although she lives in Germany . I'll definitely to london and looking forward . Since I 'm an absolute fan of james bond , it would be nice to still be able to see other bond guests, such as for example roger moore (which could donate his fee UNICEF and lives around the corner ) . Christopher Lee also lives around the corner . Judi dench can be determined also get Jonathan pryce , Kim basinger , Sophie marceau , benicio del torro , carey lowell, Talisa Soto , timothy dalton , Götz Otto , Mads Mikkelsen , Klaus Maria Brandauer ( largo never say never again ) , Claudine Auger , Barbara carrera , Barbara bach , Lois chiles , Maud adams, Max von sydow.

• 2 weeks later...

great... I would come alone for her only!!!

She was not only in the Bond movie, she's famous in Germany aswell for her Heimatfilm movie, Edgar Wallace Movie Series where she appeared a couple times, also in the German-Western "Winnetou"-Movies.

Hm... maybe Autographica should add Terence Hill, Marie Versini, Ursula Andress ??? :angel:

Edited by Swissangel4616

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Classic Bond girl - great rare guest. Would like to meet her predecessor too: Luciana Paluzzi - as I missed her last time!

Luciana is super nice. Met her one time. She worked once (before she became a Bond-Girl) for Fritz Lang (in a german adventure "Der Tiger von Eschnapur"), and one of her first screen appearance was in the 1950s golden hollywood Romance "tree coins in the fountain" (1954). It was wonderful to listen her stories.

• Like 1