Alan Bean - Queue Minder :)

farmer

I usually roll my eyes when I see the generic 'thank you crew' threads, which seem often lacking any substance. But I really want to give a special mention to the lady who was minding Alan Beans queue today. Usually the bigger guests at Autographica, are supervised by minders, or people who busy themselves around and generally make the queuing experience a bit lacklustre . But she was so warm, kind, friendly, and did everything with a smile. Thanks for making my day whoever you were.....

• Like 1

The crewmember who was minding Alan's que on Sunday doesn't have an account here, but I copied and pasted your post and sent it to her. she thanks you for your kind comments, and is really flattered you found her assistance worthy of public praise. Glad to hear you enjoyed our show this weekend.

Testing to see what time the post says when it's 11.10pm now on Sunday (wasn't sure if you were referring to Saturday or Sunday.

Sunday was the day of the awesomeness Samphirette. Those Saturday people missed out.

You're welcome farmer - however I was minding Alan's que Saturday so the Saturday people didn't miss out - they just got a different flavour of awesome :P;)

:lol: Ooops!. No doubt it was. I'll be sure to judge your queue management technique next time. But until then she remains my favourite. :wub: