First ever con

Ok so I'm attending my first ever con and I am really excited. Meeting kenneth cranham from Hellraiser. I'm a huge big bang theory fan and very much into gaming and films..also huge marvel fan. I want to dress up but might do that next time. Any tips you guys cab give me?

all i can say is,enjoy every minute of it,its always a pleasure meeting your idols and heroes from your youth,i always get as many autographs with my favorite stars as i can cause it gives you a bit more time with them but thats just me,i always like to ask them questions about thier work and films etc,and i always try to get a proffesional photo with the stars as its always great to have that as a momento,you will really enjoy your first con,dont forget if you have time to look at the stalls and you will see some really cool stuff,but other than that you will have a really great time

Pretty much what Jimmyc said - plus, if you're keen to cosplay next time around, this is a great opportunity to meet cosplayers of all genres (anything from Attack on Titan to Steampunk) and get tips on what to use, how to build props and general advice on assembling your costume. The cosplay area usually has at least one talk on costuming - so they're great for inspiration and ideas. Don't feel shy to stop people in costume - we love to chat about what we're wearing, and if you ask to take a photo, be aware that the first thing we'll do is strike a suitable pose for you.

Have a great time!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hope u have a great first comic con. I have been to all the Cardiff comic Cons and really love the line-up. I will be going on Sunday in my Harry Potter t-shirt. Make sure you check out the night before which celebs you want to meet so u can afford it and you will always find something amazing on one of the stalls. My wife will be taking her tribble. Can't wait.

Well I'm going to have autograph from sean might have one from Ian..definitely going for the free talk with hellraiser guests as I'm a huge hellraiser fan..and it would be awesome to hear them speak about their work in person rather or aswell as on YouTube etc..I've saved up quite abit so I'm going to be like a kid in a sweet shop lol..

Well I'm going to have autograph from sean might have one from Ian..definitely going for the free talk with hellraiser guests as I'm a huge hellraiser fan..and it would be awesome to hear them speak about their work in person rather or aswell as on YouTube etc..I've saved up quite abit so I'm going to be like a kid in a sweet shop lol..

Sean was absolutely lovely in Sheffield. You'll have a great time meeting him :thumbup:

At that show he did a Hellraiser talk with Claire. Do make sure you think of some questions to ask as that makes the talk a more personal experience to you and may also be things that others are too shy to participate in.