Guest Announcements 18th Wednesday @ 7pm

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We have a few exciting guest announcements this week for London Film & Comic Con and Collectormania 24: Film & Comic Con Birmingham. We will be doing our announcement on Wednesday 18th January @ 7pm so be sure to be ready on our Forum, Website or Social Media pages at that time!

One of our C24 guests has starred in a recent movie as a character we've all come to know very well. The other isn't alien to conventions, but it's been a good few years since they've came to one of ours :)

London Film & Comic Con has a few announcements coming too, one of which plays quite the character(s)!
We look forward to your guesses!
  • Like 1

ooh john hurt?

Johnny Depp-thats probably a long shot?

Tom Skerritt's probably a good bet.

Rogue One I'm currently thinking: James Earl Jones, Jimmy Smits, Genevieve O'Reilly, Spencer Wilding, Daniel Naprous, Ingvild Deila, Anthony Daniels

For the london saying he has played quite the character(s) could be James MaCavoy as he is in Split soon where his character has 24 different personalities

I wish it will be him

For the london saying he has played quite the character(s) could be James MaCavoy as he is in Split soon where his character has 24 different personalities

Ok stop guessing I got this one (for LFCC) ....

NPH, Neil Patrick Harris.... He has played quite the character(s) as Count Olaf in Lemony Snicket a series of unfortunate events on Netflix right now..... THE character being Count Olaf and erS, the many characters count Olaf portrays in disguise.

Also I remember last year prior to the Millie Bobby Brown announcement SM Twitter account :"who's watching Stranger Things" .... Guess what was the question a few days earlier : who's watching Lemony Snicket's...?

Yep...

But it also seem there will be other minor announcements. Anyway it looks like a good Wednesday coming our way

Edited by mrvega
  • Like 2