Terminator_sword_arm.jpg

Aliens - Pvt. Vasquez

Terminator 2: Judgment Day - Janelle Voight

Titanic - Irish Mommy
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas - Alice the Maid
Star Trek: Generations - Enterprise-B Science Officer
Lethal Weapon 2 - Officer Meagan Shapiro
Near Dark - Diamondback

24 (TV series) - Rae Plachecki (2 episodes, 2004)

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001280/

• Like 1

I cant believe it!!!! I lost my pic with her from brighton and now ill get a 2nd chance. this is OUTSTANDING! and what I love about SM with the Aliens guests is going back to Bournemouth. Trevor steedman's last ever signing location.

BUT heres the question???? will you have a joint pic with mark? id love one with the both of them.

Generally speaking joint shoots are only announced in the few weeks before the show so you will have to wait until them for any joint announcements.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 17/01/2017 at 9:09 AM, paoloevans said:

Nice One!

Signing of my NECA Vasquez please :)

I will be getting her to sign my neca figure as well plus my pulse rifle which is already signed by Michael/hicks

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 30/05/2017 at 3:56 PM, etikut99 said:

I will be getting her to sign my neca figure as well plus my pulse rifle which is already signed by Michael/hicks

Snap, I shall be asking Jenette to sign my NECA figure as well. Vasquez was my favourite character and I'll be having that signed, plus my vintage Kenner Vasquez figure and hopefully an 8x10 and my Aliens DVD. Very much looking forward to meeting her. :)

On 09/11/2016 at 7:13 PM, mr mulder said:

I cant believe it!!!! I lost my pic with her from brighton and now ill get a 2nd chance. this is OUTSTANDING! and what I love about SM with the Aliens guests is going back to Bournemouth. Trevor steedman's last ever signing location.

BUT heres the question???? will you have a joint pic with mark? id love one with the both of them.

Just a thought, but if you've lost your picture, it isn't really lost... check out showmasters.photoshelter.com and look for the Brighton event and you'll more than likely find your digital copy under there which you can download. :)