Guest Suggestions

Spacecadet is here

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Starting with astronauts, I would love to see the following Space Shuttle legends

Robert Crippen (STS - 1)

Jeffery Hoffman

Story Musgrave

From a TV point of view, any of the stars from Only Fools & Horses & Heartbeat would be good (Plenty of potential guests there).

Kev

Any chance we can have a classic Hollywood actor make an appearance?

I'm not against space personalities or boxers however it feels like this event has shied away a bit from the "legendary" actors appearing over the years. I maybe wrong but the last actor to fall into this category I think was Leslie Nielsen and that was 4 years ago.

Edited by LSM
  • Like 2

Although I am also a big fan of space and astronauts, I would love to attend a Hollywood themed Autographica in the near future. To me, any Oscar winning actor or actress would be a real treasure, and there are many that are probably and hopefully available, such as

Shirley Jones

Louise Fletcher

Martin Landau and many more.

Furthermore, I would be thrilled to meet Priscilla Presley one day. She once even attended a fan cruise in Italy, so I guess she would be fine attending Autographica.

Personally, the bigger the guests, the more money I would be ready to spend on them. I know how difficult it has to be to

More Bond - this is the only show that really caters for Bond fans. The last one was poor, not helped by the late cancellations.

Good chance to make up for this at the next show. Some of the Bond alumni are getting on now so it would be great to get them while you can. I've always wanted to meet Guy Hamilton whose contribution to Bond was massive, but he also has broad appeal with the WW2 collectors, having directed the Battle of Britain movie. Be great to see him and thank him personally for his work!

What about Yaphet Kotto too who cancelled a few years back or Michel Lonsdale, another long term guest on my "want to meet" list?

• Like 1