Walking Dead Previous Guests

LFCC 2013: sarah wayne callies, norman reedus

WLFCC 2013: jon bernthal (my friend convention, so i missed out on the LFCC guests!)

LFCC 2014: lawrence gillard jr, jane mcneill, jose pablo cantillo, vincent ward

WLFCC 2013: michael koske (nicest. guy. EVER.) andrew rothenberg

• Like 2

Jeff Kober/Lew Temple

Collectermania

Jon Bernthal/Chad Coleman but cancelled

LFACC W

Emily Kinney so far and cant wait to meet very excited about it

LFACC S

I have missed these 3 so would love the chance to see them back

Edited by Starbug

I've yet to meet a Walking Dead star... I'm a little surprised there haven't been any main guests from the show announced so far.

Emily Kinney who (spoiler) until recently has been one of the main cast was announced ages ago.

Oh yeah, totally forgot about her. I bought her ticket ages ago lol.

• Like 1

I'd love to meet Norman but from what I've seen of recent American cons, his photos/autos cost a fortune. I think he was asking in the region of $100 at some shows. I'm really hoping for Lauren Cohan, but I'd be happy with any of the main cast.

I'd love to meet Norman but from what I've seen of recent American cons, his photos/autos cost a fortune. I think he was asking in the region of $100 at some shows. I'm really hoping for Lauren Cohan, but I'd be happy with any of the main cast.

When I met Norman at LFCC in 2013 he was £30 for a photo and the same his auto, hopefully if he comes back he won't have gone up too much more - although knowing me I'd probably just pay it to meet him again lol!

• Like 1

LFCC

Norman Reedus

Sarah Wayne Callies

Jane McNeill

Jose Pablo Cantillo

Lawrence Gillard Jr

Collectormania

Lew Temple

I'm sure I'm missing some but those are who I can remember of the top of my head lol

Blimey incredible. Love to see some of these back. Can't believe I only got into it AFTER LFCC 14.

Recently met Andrew Lincoln, through a friend, and had a brilliant afternoon at a show with him, having a personal chat for almost half an hour.

Although of course this wouldn't be possible at LFCC, but still he would make your experience great.

He'd be an amazing guest. I might email him soon through my friend and ask...

• Like 2

ive not met a single TWD guest who hasnt been an absolute pleasure to meet. every single one of them seemed so interested in having a chat with the guests and talking about the series and about london and stuff. i honestly dont think there is any other show who's cast treats the fanbase as well as the TWD actors/actresses do

• Like 2

Here is a question i saw on twitter yesterday what character death would you prevent from happening name your top 3 i would of keeped alive

Shane

Beth

Milton he had such potential to be an interesting character

Edited by Starbug
  • Like 1

Here is a question i saw on twitter yesterday what character death would you prevent from happening name your top 3 i would of keeped alive

Shane

Beth

Milton he had such potential to an interesting character

Cor that's hard! I think mind would be:

Shane

Hershel

T-Dog

• Like 1