Photo Shoots times and days and some new ones

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

HERE ARE THE START TIMES FOR ALL THE PHOTO OPPS TAKING PLACE OVER THE WEEKEND

you can still buy them from the shop at

http://www.btowstore.com/epages/Store2_Sho...egories/CMIDS09

or you can buy them on the day of the show at the show ;)

SATURDAY

David Morrissey-----------------11.00 am

Dave Prowse / kenny baker----11.20 am

David Warner -------------------11.30 am

Joan Collins----------------------11.45 am

Helen Sharman------------------12.20 pm

George Lazenby-----------------12.35 pm

Ke Huy Quan Sun-----------------1.00 pm

Mickey Rooney--------------------1.20 pm

George Kennedy------------------1.50 pm

Ernest Borgnine-------------------2.20 pm

Bruce McCandless----------------2.50 pm

Bond Girls-------------------------3.05 pm

Sonny Landham ------------------3.15 pm

Charlie Duke-----------------------3.35 pm

Rick Searfoss----------------------3.55 pm

SUNDAY

Dave Prowse ----------------------11.00 am

Being Human ----------------------11.15 am

Joan Collins-------------------------12.45 pm

Helen Sharman---------------------1.00 pm

George Lazenby --------------------1.20 pm

Ke Huy Quan Sun-------------------1.40 pm

Mickey Rooney----------------------2.00 pm

Ernest Borgnine---------------------2.25 pm

George Kennedy--------------------2.50 pm

Bruce McCandless-------------------3.05 pm

Bond Girls----------------------------3.20 pm

Charlie Duke--------------------------3.30 pm

Matthew Lewis------------------------3.40 pm

most photos should be developed and back with you within 2 hours of the photo being taken if this is not the case they will be sent to you free of charge but more are back in time :YAHOO::blink:

samplephoto.jpg

see you at the show

jason

Just out of interest, I think the Autographica photoshoots I have booked aren't day specific, does this mean I can use them on either day?

I hope so because i will only be able to attend on sunday :chair:

Which brings me to another question regarding photoshoot times on sunday for A13...

The general admission is until 4pm, will we still be able to get photoshoots done after 2pm as they are planned to be back around 2 hours later? Most of mine are occuring between 2pm and 3pm and, just as everybody else i guess i would really appreciate leaving the venue with photos in hand...

I have a question and its because i dont want to appear rude but what if you are not a fan of Bond and you just want a pic with Martine,Madeline and Caroline?

Can this be done?

I expect it would look a little rude from the outside and waste time but can this be done?

I also have a problem that id like a pic with Dave Prowse and not Kenny but i think theres a way around that.

Edited by Phantom

For the bond girls shoot is it all of the bond girls that are attending

thanks.

Thanks for your reply.

I should have gotten into Bond eh.Nevermind theres always the table pic.

Sorry i wasn't replying to you. I was asking a question.

They did something similar last year and they made no promises - it was just all the Bond girls that were available when the time came. I'd imagine any "single shots" wanted could be done at people's signing tables - or the photographer may ask anyone with special requirements to wait til last ?

They did something similar last year and they made no promises - it was just all the Bond girls that were available when the time came. I'd imagine any "single shots" wanted could be done at people's signing tables - or the photographer may ask anyone with special requirements to wait til last ?

cheers

Major problem - I have a ticket booked for helen Sharman at 12.20pm and George Lazenby at 12.35. I also wanted to buy one for Ke Huy Quan at 1pm, but I already have a Mickey Rooney ticket for 1.20pm. What happens if the you have tickets for two different photoshoots happening at the same time?

Also, are all Autographica and CM photoshoots happening near to each other, or is it a case of running between the two venues?

(I also posted this question in CM - hope thats ok)

Edited by keithporter23

I'm assuming there is only ONE photoshoot area, which is why the schedule includes all the guests for Autographica/Collectormania in one list. If there is more than one photo area, the schedules would reflect this.

Therefore it's not a major problem at all :D

Just so I am one hundred percent clear, Midlands and Autographica are sharing a Photoshoot area?

If so where will it be in the midlands room or autographica room? Or somewhere in between.

Thanks

JA

Yes, Midlands and Autographica are sharing a Photo Shoot area.

As for the location I'm afraid this is a question for Dave, or Too Tall.

I'm sure it will be pretty easy to find once you are there - it's kind of like they want you to be able to find it :crying:

Given that not everyone will have admission to both events, I'd say it will be in some communal area.

Edited by piles

Correct Miss Hola for Jola.

Only one photoshoot area. You will not miss any.

Dave Phillips

Thanks Dave and Jola for your responses - I think a few people were worried about overlapping photoshoot times - so its reassuring to know they will all be taken in one room one after another.

It looks as if I will be in that photoshoot room most of the Saturday as there is so many photoshoots i've booked.

We are so looking forward to the weekend.

• Showmasters Admin

Just so I am one hundred percent clear, Midlands and Autographica are sharing a Photoshoot area?

If so where will it be in the midlands room or autographica room? Or somewhere in between.

Thanks

JA

Yes, Midlands and Autographica are sharing a Photo Shoot area.

As for the location I'm afraid this is a question for Dave, or Too Tall.

It will be in a room on it's own that is in a central area easily accessible by both shows.