Buying a Diamond pass close to the show

Hi guys, i'm frantically getting my money together to buy a diamond pass for Sigourney Weaver. However the cash won't be all together until next week. If I buy a pass online next week what happens? Its so

Close to the show surely it wouldn't get to me on time.

When I walk in next Saturday do I to pick it up at a desk after buying it online? Or does it get posted?

So If I was going to buy a Robert Englund one now, will I definitely pick up from show? I'm only going on the Sunday and I want photoshoots with quite a few others too, but I've held off from buying any as I'm worried about scheduling.

Edited by Goonieboy

So If I was going to buy a Robert Englund one now, will I definitely pick up from show? I'm only going on the Sunday and I want photoshoots with quite a few others too, but I've held off from buying any as I'm worried about scheduling.

I have not been told of a cut off date when passes will be pick up. If you order now it is possible it will still be mailed.

But if it does get mailed but I don't receive in time, what happens then? Will there be another one available at the show??

There is a Diamond Pass pick up point as I said above. If something happens you need to bring the e-ticket confirmation and go there. They'll help.

It would be nice to know when the cut off date for diamond passes being mailed out actually is.

As I posted a number of times already (I am typing that sentence way too often lately): when I have a date I will post it. I am good, but not even I can make things or dates appear out of thin air. :P

• Like 1

It would be nice to know when the cut off date for diamond passes being mailed out actually is.

As I posted a number of times already (I am typing that sentence way too often lately): when I have a date I will post it. I am good, but not even I can make things or dates appear out of thin air. :P

Sorry if that sounded like I was grumbling Queen, I wasn't, I promise :) I know you work your very best to make sure everything runs smoothly, as does everyone else associated with Showmasters :) Btw, you're better than good, you undervalue yourself!

Soooooo tempted to get a Sigourney Weaver Diamond pass, but can I do that when I already have a Michael J Fox Diamond Pass or is that greedy? :P

I'm pretty sure other people have!

I have a Robert Englund one - why is it greedy? I also have an MJF one and if I could have, I would've purchased a Sigourney Weaver one, but I already have a photoshoot booked with Sigourney, so its no big deal. But to answer your question, that is not greed if you can afford it.