Bournemouth returns to BIC!

• Showmasters Admin

Film & Comic Con Bournemouth returns to BIC!

We are pleased to announce that our Film & Comic Con Bournemouth event will be returning to the Bournemouth International Centre across the weekend of Saturday 26th- Sunday 27th August 2017.

As always our family friendly event will have stars from TV & Film attending and meeting the fans, signing autographs, taking part in photo sessions and participating in Q&A panels about their work, and maybe give you an insight into some future work that hasn’t yet been released!

Don’t forget that our Cosplay Masquerade will be a huge feature once again with customers dressing as their favourite characters and doing a short performance to compete to win a fantastic prize. Winners will also be given a commemorative certificate at the event to take home.

The popularity in retro gaming has risen once again, so make sure you’re prepared for our Gaming Zone! With an array of different fan-favourite classic games and consoles including Sonic, Mario Kart and Halo with Sega, Xbox and Nintendo consoles to be played on, we hope to help our customers reminisce on their childhood, or in some cases teach their children how to play the games they loved.

Guests can be announced at any time up until the day of the event so please keep an eye on the website for the most up to date guest list!

Tickets are available now from our online store here:

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/film-comic-con-bournemouth-august-2017-tickets-28657892528

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

How come it's a week earlier this year? I was looking forward to going back to Bournemouth but that weekend is when everyone is away at the end of the summer holidays

I don't think SM can discuss these negotiations, Kyle. Also, I doubt they'd be able to get a weekend that would suit everyone, unfortunately. :smile: