Countdown....

evilfairie

I know it's early to start this off but I can't believe five months have gone by since the convention was announced and now we've only got....

THREE MONTHS TO GO!!!!

:dance: :dance: :clap: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I'm excited and eagerly await new guest announcements along with any other new info about things that will happen during the weekend.

• Like 1

Yea Rupert was my favourite guest last year too he was always very friendly with everyone throughout the days I saw him always smiling and greeting people what more can you ask for?

I'm yet to buy tickets for this event I'm ideally hoping for Rupert to return and I'd love to meet Martin despite how unlikely that seems to be but Martin is the only person out of the main cast that I need on my Sherlock poster and I have no idea how else to meet him so 'paws crossed' that miracles can happen and Martin does indeed attend even if it was just for the 1 day

• 4 weeks later...

I keep trying to be hopeful that we'll get some good guest announcements in the next couple of weeks.

I suspect they've been putting all their time into sorting the US con, given they've announced they're about to announce it, if you se what I mean! I'm getting the feeling that something is coming for us in the UK too. Fingers crossed!

We haven't had any in here since April, they've made others on Facebook and Twitter, like the David Arnold and Michael Price ones, and to be fair more people look there than they do here but it's not the same as being able to chat about them here where the threads don't (usually) get bogged down with a lot of non responses as it were.

• Like 1

Yes, I like it here, I lurk a lot over in the other show threads :ninja: but don't really post in them. I'm toying with the idea of attending LFCC one year and would be very very tempted if they ever got my latest obsession Alexander Vlahos to attend.

• Like 1

it's very good, maybe go on the Friday or Sunday next year to give it a try?

I had to look him up! I never watched Merlin and I've been taping Versailles but haven't watch any eps yet. I've been told its fantastic though.

Heh, this conversation is more action than this forum has had for months! :whistling:

I LOVE Versailles so much, I hope you love it half as much (cos that'll be A LOT) Only one episode to go for me, I'm gonna feel a wrench when it's over, thank goodness I have Sherlocked and then S4 to look forward too, am keeping my fingers crossed BBC2 pick up series 2 and show it next year.

Haha, yes, we'll keep the forum alive just between us. :smile:

• Like 1