Tales From The Crypt

smcelhenny

Having a short break from writing so am re-watching Tales From the Crypt on my train journeys home. Has there ever been a better cast and crew listing for a tv show? Possibly Twilight Zone or Outer Limits but a very close run thing. So many great actors, directors and writers alike. Has anyone else got great memories of the tv show or even comics. x

• Like 1

Digital download, though really wish they would do European Blu ray box set. Especially as you're practically guaranteed guests who have been in them at some point at these shows to sign them. This year alone at the shows we have Zach Galligan, Jennifer Rubin, William Sadler, James Remar and Sugar Ray Leonard

• 2 weeks later...

Cutting Cards with Lance Henricksen and Kevin Tighe and directed by Walter Hill was my favourite.

Other good ones I remember were:

Dig That Cat, He's Really Gone with Joe Pantaliano (don't remember the director)

The one where the rock club manager murders his accountant and his conscience keeps talking to him.

Dead Right with Demi Moore where she married the fat guy for money directed by Howard Deutch.

The Switch directed by Arnie starring Rick Rosovich.

• 2 weeks later...

Currently halfway through my season 2 dvd. Use to watch this on sky one back in the day. Monsters was another good horror anthology show too. I also have bootlegs of Freddy's Nightmares and Friday the 13th The Series complete, 2 other good shows. They are also doing a new Tales from the Darksidee show now.

Tales From The Crypt was something I didn't religiously follow. I actually used to watch the cartoon series a lot more.

Would love to visit it again and watch all the episodes.

On another note, I used to watch this on TV. Anyone remember this?

Monsters recently came out complete on dvd in the us but it is expensive.

Tales From The Crypt was something I didn't religiously follow. I actually used to watch the cartoon series a lot more.

Would love to visit it again and watch all the episodes.

On another note, I used to watch this on TV. Anyone remember this?

Monsters recently came out complete on dvd in the us but it is expensive.

Oh yes, I bought the boxset on Amazon.ca when it was reduced to $9.99 brand new. Couldn't believe how cheap it was!

• 3 months later...