Guest signing days and prices

Dave Phillips

I'm intrigued how Autographica goers will be able to mingle with Terry Nation nuts seamlessly, yet Terry's nuts get free sigs from those at their show, yet no idea AFAIK on what the deal is for Autographica bods, were I to be after those no-Cribbins Nationers.

If you have paid to attend the Terry Nation convention, you will get two free sigs from each guest at that convention. You will also be able to meet any Autographica guests without paying the entrance fee but you will have to pay the standard fee for those autographs.

If you have paid to attend Autographica, you can meet all of the Terry Nation guests without paying the entrance fee but you will have to pay for their autographs.

10th Planet have organised the Terry Nation event and usually at their conventions they give an autograph sheet with each registration pack that is signed by a steward as you meet each guest to show that you have had your free autographs. I expect the Terry Nation event attendees will also be given some sort of ID badge to denote that they are a paid attendee of the event. I would assume that the Autographica and Terry Nation guests will be signing in different areas but they may decide to make things easier by having them all together.

Zaigor, are the Terry Nation guests separate to those found on this forum for Autographica? Or are they incorporated into it? If not, then where can we find the Terry Nation guests? And just what IS Terry Nation?

Terry Nation is the name of a tv writer who amongst other things created Blake's 7, Survivors and the Daleks. He also wrote for a lot of cult TV shows throught the 60's, 70,s and 80's. Here's the link to his IMDB entry http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0622334/.

The guests for this event are listed on the Autographica homepage. Anyone who has worked on a cult british show is most likely to be there for the Terry Nation event. Here's a link for the homepage for the website regarding this event. http://www.tenthplanet.co.uk/terrynation/

Hope this helps.

Hi, Can you confirm prices for Paul Darrow and Margaret Nolan?

Cheers

Nick

Hello everyone

Guest signing days and prices.

The prices are not yet set in stone so please use as a rough guide only.

CURTIS SAT AND SUN £30

PALUZZI SAT AND SUN £20

WAGNER SAT AND SUN £20

SCOTT SAT AND SUN £95

MCDIVITT SAT AND SUN £40

LEONOV SAT AND SUN £30

TOKAREV SAT AND SUN £20

STASSINO SAT AND SUN £15

BESWICK SAT AND SUN £15

HERD SAT AND SUN £15

BETTINA LE BEAU SAT AND SUN £15

MOLLIE PETERS SAT AND SUN £15

MUNRO SAT AND SUN £15

GUIRAUT SAT AND SUN £15

MOSES SAT AND SUN £15

BAKER SAT AND SUN £15

Military guests All at £10 per signature

HORSFALL SAT

MACALEESE SAT

PETERS SAT

MAROS SAT

LONDON SUN

JONES SAT

DECKER SUN

SCRASE SUN

CLEAVER SAT

WILKINSON SAT

MILNE SUN

SEIKER SAT AND SUN

Dave Phillips

• Moderators

Hi Ther

Paul is i believe £10

Margaret is £15

Caroline subject of so much speculation on this forum is at Autographica both days.

Sat and Sun.

Dave Phillips

Hi, Can you confirm prices for Paul Darrow and Margaret Nolan?

Cheers

Nick

Hello everyone

Guest signing days and prices.

The prices are not yet set in stone so please use as a rough guide only.

CURTIS SAT AND SUN £30

PALUZZI SAT AND SUN £20

WAGNER SAT AND SUN £20

SCOTT SAT AND SUN £95

MCDIVITT SAT AND SUN £40

LEONOV SAT AND SUN £30

TOKAREV SAT AND SUN £20

STASSINO SAT AND SUN £15

BESWICK SAT AND SUN £15

HERD SAT AND SUN £15

BETTINA LE BEAU SAT AND SUN £15

MOLLIE PETERS SAT AND SUN £15

MUNRO SAT AND SUN £15

GUIRAUT SAT AND SUN £15

MOSES SAT AND SUN £15

BAKER SAT AND SUN £15

Military guests All at £10 per signature

HORSFALL SAT

MACALEESE SAT

PETERS SAT

MAROS SAT

LONDON SUN

JONES SAT

DECKER SUN

SCRASE SUN

CLEAVER SAT

WILKINSON SAT

MILNE SUN

SEIKER SAT AND SUN

Dave Phillips

Richard Todd is not attending.

I have found back the topic with the guest cancelations, thank you.

My girlfriend will be sad... She was so happy to meet him !

Edited by Darthlo

Was going to come for Tony Curtis, But at £30 it is at least £10 too much.

Has Alexandra Bastedo Cancelled?

If not, how much is her autograph?

I was of that opinion re Curtis as well at one point. But it's all relative - think about all of those one scene bit part actors from any number of sci fi movies/shows that people are happy to pay £15 for. Curtis is easily worth double their fee!

can anybody answer my query,it`s regarding the Astronauts,at recent shows they have been adding extra for inscriptions and missions,will Jim McDivitt and Dave Scott be charging "Extras" ?

Any insight would be great,thanks.

Alex.

I think Dave Scott's price was £95 across the board so to speak, in that mission inscriptions etc wouldnt cost extra, I think something was said about him not signing space flown items though. Nothing has been said about McDivitt so I'm guessing hes an across the board price

• Moderators

When i spoke with Dave he was not keen on lengthy inscriptions. So for your £95 you will get Dave Scott Apollo 15 cdr.

The across the board price will make it a lot simpler.

We will ask about special inscriptions when i have him safely in the hotel.

Dave

When i spoke with Dave he was not keen on lengthy inscriptions. So for your £95 you will get Dave Scott Apollo 15 cdr.

The across the board price will make it a lot simpler.

We will ask about special inscriptions when i have him safely in the hotel.

Dave

I don't envy you your job sometimes!

Works for me, I only wanted his signature and "Apollo 15" anyway, if he wants to add "Commander" as well so much the better!

Edited by Count Fooku

If you have paid to attend the Terry Nation convention, you will get two free sigs from each guest at that convention. You will also be able to meet any Autographica guests without paying the entrance fee but you will have to pay the standard fee for those autographs.

If you have paid to attend Autographica, you can meet all of the Terry Nation guests without paying the entrance fee but you will have to pay for their autographs.

10th Planet have organised the Terry Nation event and usually at their conventions they give an autograph sheet with each registration pack that is signed by a steward as you meet each guest to show that you have had your free autographs. I expect the Terry Nation event attendees will also be given some sort of ID badge to denote that they are a paid attendee of the event. I would assume that the Autographica and Terry Nation guests will be signing in different areas but they may decide to make things easier by having them all together.

What happens if you have a one day ticket for both Autographica and the Terry Nation convention?

First check yourself in somewhere :blink: Then, get your 'Nation' related stuff on the day you got Nation-related ticket. And pick which day that is, to which person you most want stuff off. Ie Cribbins is only doing Sat, so your Wombles audiobooks will have to be done then, rather than Sunday.

And you can buy whatever you want, whatever you like from Autographica bods because as Quo suggest, you pay your money, you take your choice, whatever you need.....

First check yourself in somewhere :YAHOO: Then, get your 'Nation' related stuff on the day you got Nation-related ticket. And pick which day that is, to which person you most want stuff off. Ie Cribbins is only doing Sat, so your Wombles audiobooks will have to be done then, rather than Sunday.

And you can buy whatever you want, whatever you like from Autographica bods because as Quo suggest, you pay your money, you take your choice, whatever you need.....

I'm going on the Saturday to both events. I've received an email from Tenth Planet saying registration for the Terry Nation convention starts at 9.30 am on Saturday. Meanwhile if you have a pre-booked day ticket for Autographica it opens at 10.30 am.

Regarding Barrie Ingham and Jane Merrow I'm just going to have to guess their autograph price.

Edited by SunSpeed