• Showmasters Admin

Latest Guest Announcement - Robert Englund

Attending: Saturday & Sunday

Autograph Price: £20

Photoshoot Price: £20

RobertEnglundFreddyKrueger456.jpg?itok=1

Freddy_Krueger.jpg

A Nightmare on Elm Street - Fred Krueger

V (TV series) - Willie (19 episodes, 1984-1985)
Supernatural (TV series) - Dr. Robert (1 episode, 2010)
Chuck (TV series) - Dr. Stanley Wheelwright (1 episode, 2010)
Bones (TV series) - Ray Buxley (1 episode, 2010)

A Nightmare on Elm Street Part 2: Freddy's Revenge - Freddy Krueger
A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors - Freddy Krueger
A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master - Freddy Krueger
Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare - Freddy Krueger
A Nightmare on Elm Street: The Dream Child - Freddy
976-EVIL - Director
Strippers vs Werewolves - Tapper
Inkubus - Inkubus
2001 Maniacs - Mayor Buckman
Freddy vs. Jason - Freddy Krueger
Wishmaster - Raymond Beaumont
Urban Legend - Professor William Wexler
The Mangler - William 'Bill' Gartley
The Phantom of the Opera - Erik Destler/The Phantom
Dead & Buried - Harry
Big Wednesday - Fly
A Star Is Born - Marty (uncredited)

Criminal Minds (TV series) - Detective Gassner (1 episode, 2012)
Green Lantern: The Animated Series (TV series) - Myglom (1 episode, 2012)
Hawaii Five-0 (TV series) - Samuel Lee (1 episode, 2011)

The Spectacular Spider-Man (TV series) - Adrian Toomes / Vulture (5 episodes, 2008-2009)
The Batman (TV series) - The Riddler / Edward Nygma (3 episodes, 2005-2007)
Charmed (TV series) - Gammill (1 episode, 2001)
The Simpsons (TV series) - Freddy Krueger (1 episode, 1998)
Sliders (TV series) - Dr. James Aldohn (1 episode, 1996)
Babylon 5 (TV series) - Jeremiah (1 episode, 1996)

Freddy's Nightmares (TV series) - Freddy Krueger (44 episodes, 1988-1990),
Knight Rider (TV series) - Edward Kent (1 episode, 1986)
MacGyver (TV series) - Tim Wexler (1 episode, 1986)

• Like 1

YES! outstanding work showmasters my mum and mrs are going to love this, im meeting him in London this year and think ill have another pic in Bournemouth as well,, cant seem to buy the tickets yet tho any idea on when they will be on sale?

I got a feeling they will be at least 3 batch's for him

so 4 days since the announcement and still no tickets available to buy!!!

Two of these days were the weekend where the office was closed. Plus there's another show next weekend, so the office is very busy right now. Please be patient, the tickets will go up in plenty of time before the show.

Does anybody know whether the photo session is normally held before it after the signing sessions? I'd love to get a pic with him and have it signed afterwards! :)

It can happen either way. Beginning of day, break in signing or more at the end. But even at the end of the signing normally getting the photo shoot picture signed can be arranged.

Excellent, how would that work normally? Would we get the photo print out then ask him after he's done the session to sign it before he goes or queue back up at the signing booth?

Plus, would he be bringing a prop glove or is there any rules against us bringing our own?

Sorry for all the jackass-y questions! Haha

You would need to go to the signing area for an autograph, no autographing is done in the photo area.

Lots of people have brought prop gloves. Just make sure it's visible when you go in and don't suddenly pull it out from somewhere. As long as crew is aware of it it's fine. I think (I am sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong) Robert usually has a glove for his sessions anyway.

And please, fire away. We all want you to have a good time, and the less possible questions you have on the day the better.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey :) i have never been to a showmasters event before (infact the first comic con i ever went to was this show london this year) so havent a clue what to expect. I have bought my entry tickets and also one for photo with Robert Englund. Does a timetable get released with specific slots or a time for everyone to begin queing? Im so very excited to come to bournemouth im august I have read good things about showmasters events :) also if Iv read correctly, tickets for both entry and photo will be posted is that correct?

Thank you in advance from a newbie lol xx

Hey :) i have never been to a showmasters event before (infact the first comic con i ever went to was this show london this year) so havent a clue what to expect. I have bought my entry tickets and also one for photo with Robert Englund. Does a timetable get released with specific slots or a time for everyone to begin queing? Im so very excited to come to bournemouth im august I have read good things about showmasters events :) also if Iv read correctly, tickets for both entry and photo will be posted is that correct?

Thank you in advance from a newbie lol xx

Hey Tasia, Showmasters events are awesome. I've been to a couple and everyone is really friendly.. A time table of photoshoots normally gets released about 1 week before the event and yes tickets normally get posted to you (unless otherwise stated)..

Hey Amanda. Ah thanks for the response. I'm so excited!

Me too, only able to visit on the Saturday though. Normally I like to do the whole weekend but due to work commitments I can't....

I am however going to the LFCC a for the whole weekend, so that should be awesome..

I mean the guests at LFCC that I can see this year look excellent so I am assuming it will be most years

It all depends on the celebs schedule.. I've been to 4 comic cons now and the calibre of guests really do range from "z" list right through to "a" list... Sigorney Weaver is one of the best Guests that I will be meeting (unless they manage to get Ron Perlman)... But London is definitely the biggest (as one would have expected)

• 3 weeks later...

When do tickets usually get sent out for the photos? I have received the entry tickets but not this one. I havent been to this event before so apologies for what may be an obvious question xx

Nobody's been to this event before, it is the first one! Assuming you bought in the old store before the change to e-tickets, your ticket can be sent out any time up to a week before the event. I suspect they will post them out after LFCC is done.

Oh ok haha i never knew iv never been to any showmasters event. I bought my ticket on 15th and my email said it would be posted so i think i bought it just before the new system yeah. Yeh i figured the team would be busy with LFCC. Theres plenty of time left until Bournemouth i just wanted sure xx

• 3 weeks later...

Missed out on meeting Mr Englund at three cons by getting VQ tickets that he never reached (mostly because he is nice and spends time speaking to fans) but not this time, my friend! This venue is much quicker to get to than London or MK, I'll be there early, tickets in hand :-)