A little worried

fifi

Is anyone else a little worried about no more guests being announced yet? I know Amanda is the big draw and I can't wait to meet her, but it's very familiar that we are getting close and there's been no more announcements.

Definitely a tad concerned, if not fully 100% worried......have held off buying a Standard Ticket for hubby and me and will hold off as long as possible for further announcements to be made...with the £20 (? I think) increase in ticket price this time and with 2 of us going I'm certainly hoping to get a bit more value for my money.....things are tight, and Con going is an expensive luxury these days so a couple more guests would be great!...

If I might suggest why not try get Michael Shanks before he heads off to Toronto in March to start filming his new TV series "Saving Hope"....he might have a few more things to chat about in relation to the premise of this new series and also what it's like working with Erica Durance for the 3rd time, one of which was in Stargate "Affinity" of course...:YAHOO::P

Deeds xx

Edited by discodiva

Can't get my ticket until about the week before anyway but still coming! Guest's are one big reason why I come but it's also to catch up with friends that I've not seen in a while! Guest's come and go but your friends are always there for you!! :D

not sure why people are worried - these cons normally have a "4 guests minimum" thing and there are already 4 guests :YAHOO:

also, there is a ways to go yet as 1of2 has said :YAHOO:

bring on a guest from Atlantis *cough*Chuck and/or Paul*cough*:WINCE: so we have some one from each franchise, wahooo! :D

surfy sah xx

• 4 weeks later...

im a little woried sort of too. I'm going to cyprus from 12th till 19th. if the conformation letter comes whilst im away i may not be able to collect it- if noone answers the door then they go to the post office and i dont know how long the post office holds mail for. if i cant pick up my conformation letter what should i do? should i bring the print out from my email? please could somenoe let me know. (i paid for a silver ticket). thankk you.

if i cant pick up my conformation letter what should i do? should i bring the print out from my email? please could somenoe let me know. (i paid for a silver ticket). thankk you.

Yes. Just bring the print out and ID and you will be fine. Same procedure as every time at the ME shows. :D

if the conformation letter comes whilst im away i may not be able to collect it- if noone answers the door then they go to the post office and i dont know how long the post office holds mail for.

From the appropriate Royal Mail FAQS page:? How long will the Post Office® or delivery office retain the item?

From Monday 9th January 2012, we will retain all items for a period of 18 calendar days from the attempted delivery date. If an item has not been collected, or if we have not received a re-delivery request by this time, we will return to it to the sender.