Just a couple of things...

Firstly I know this one does not sit directly with Showmasters, but rather Eventbrite. I received about 16 e-mails yesterday for attendees of LFCC, is it possible to turn this off somehow or not get them? One would be fine but 16 is just ridiculous. It's probably in settings or something on their site, but I don't use it often, except to book tickets and so would rather ask here and find out.

Secondly, the photo-shoot timetable/schedule, can this be posted as it used to be in text format rather than in an image format? It makes it impossible to print out, it comes out so small I can't even see it and I've even had a couple of friends try and print it for me and they've had the same issue. It used to be a typed list which you could either print directly off here or copy/paste into word which was much more helpful, that way you could even remove the bits that weren't relevant to you.

Would this be possible for next time? I'm sure I can't be the only one who has printing issues with it.

Thanks.

• Moderators

Firstly I know this one does not sit directly with Showmasters, but rather Eventbrite. I received about 16 e-mails yesterday for attendees of LFCC, is it possible to turn this off somehow or not get them? One would be fine but 16 is just ridiculous. It's probably in settings or something on their site, but I don't use it often, except to book tickets and so would rather ask here and find out.

Secondly, the photo-shoot timetable/schedule, can this be posted as it used to be in text format rather than in an image format? It makes it impossible to print out, it comes out so small I can't even see it and I've even had a couple of friends try and print it for me and they've had the same issue. It used to be a typed list which you could either print directly off here or copy/paste into word which was much more helpful, that way you could even remove the bits that weren't relevant to you.

Would this be possible for next time? I'm sure I can't be the only one who has printing issues with it.

Thanks.

Unfortunately as you've said the ticket issue you've raised sits with eventbrite and is nothing that showmasters have any control over sadly.

The second issue has been raised a couple of times and will be passed on to the relevant people when it comes to show breakdown.

I think someone mentioned in a post that you can change the settings on your eventbrite account to not receive notifications?

Yes. It should work if you go into your account, E-Mail preferences and there "unsubscribe from all Eventbrite Newsletters and Updates for attendees."

• Like 1