How many autographs

IanBrooke

You pay per autograph. Usually what happens is in the queue you pay for how many you want, and they give you a slip on which it's marked how many you have paid for which you give to the guests assistant so they can see how many you can have.

If memory serves me you can get up to 5 auto's in one go, if you want more you have to re queue, which might mean getting a second VQ number if they haven't got an open queue.

Edited by Raylenth

• 2 weeks later...

As stated the comic artist/writers don't charge for signing comics , I took 4 to be signed by alan Davis at lfcc ( he had quite a quee !) some bloke in front of me must of had about 30+ comics to sign which he signed (alan did look a bit pissed off !) but most artist don't have a quee so you can just walk up to and ask nicely for a signature all the ones I meet at lfcc were really nice and happily chatted to you !

I know some (Dan Slott definitely) are happy to sign, but only put a limit of 5 in one go or something, if they have a huge queue. If it's quuiet though, then they can chat and sign more without holding anyone up.

The 5 in one go thing is mainly so that everyone stands a chance of getting things signed.