selling out before the day

I know this is possibly unanswerable, but are any of the guests likely to sell out their photo shoots before the show ?

I'm talking mainly the sportsman e.g. Wright, Gazza, Bruno, Greaves , cricket combo , England combo , Dudley boys combo ?

I was hoping to get them on the day as I've had an expensive April and even more expensive May coming up.

I know this is possibly unanswerable, but are any of the guests likely to sell out their photo shoots before the show ?

I'm talking mainly the sportsman e.g. Wright, Gazza, Bruno, Greaves , cricket combo , England combo , Dudley boys combo ?

I was hoping to get them on the day as I've had an expensive April and even more expensive May coming up.

I would say you need to bear in mind a couple of things, If you haven't bought your photo tickets beforehand , having queued to get in you will tend a find a fairly substantial queue at the phototicket desk so you can lose a lot of time you might want for getting autos , looking around the stalls again. This could impact particularly if you are looking to get autos as well as the Sports Guests don't normally tend to be there the whole day, they seem to often do shorter days than the other guests.

It's very difficult to estimate quite how popular some of the photoshoots will be, some of the guests have been before like Bruno, but then he does always seem fairly popular . I understand as well some of the shoots will be limited in time as well, such as the England Combo as for obvious reasons it will involve a large number of guests being away from their signing area at one point. My gut feeling is that Gazza will be popular for photoshoots, not really sure why but I suspect out of those announced he may be the busiest.

My advice would be just for peace of mind and to avoid the photoshoot tickets queue on the day I would get them in advance and it sounds like I may well see you in some of those queues based on the tickets I have bought so far.