timelord81r

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did Collectormania 4.

Left early, doesn't want to come back. :band:

Did Collectormania 4.

Left early, doesn't want to come back. :huh:

Even continued to do his crossword when he had fans coming up to the table, right?

I don't think he was the biggest fan of the event ..

really? what happened? this is sad news :-(

• 11 months later...

i point out again, how was any of that any different to constant mentions elsewhere of sandiego?

so the original post from someone else, said peter might of changed his mind about cons as he has agreed to do one in another country, is that better, another country. rather than stating which country.

so please showmasters i said, please try again.

Edited by timelord81r

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thats a real shame. I can imagine signing for fans for hours on end isn't the most inspiring experience for some, so I can kinda understand.

If this was really the case for Peter at CM4, then maybe it would give him a reason to return.

But the sad reality was the man was bored $hitle$$ due to the lack of interest or knowledge of who he was. Sadly for him it wasn't the early 90s anymore and you could literally see the tumbleweeds roll by his desk. Shocking, I know...but at that particular con every guest was dwarfed by 4 Hobbits....and even a 'Terminatrix'. Does anyone even remember what one of them was now???

Edited by nicky
  • Like 1

Ouch that's harsh. Would have thought Peter Weller would be a much sought after auto. Maybe that's just me?

It's like this years con. Game of Thrones is a great show but getting signings from the cast doesn't interest me in the slightest.

Now if some great 80s stars turned up, then I'd be interested. Guess I'm in the minority on that one?

Edited by crazydan182

I think showmasters should give it a go and try get him again a lot more people will now no him plus with this robocop remake happening now it would be awesome to meet peter weller i grew up watching the robocop movies and it would be a dream for me to meet him ;-)

• Like 1

Would have thought Peter Weller would be a much sought after auto. Maybe that's just me?

No, not just you. I was surprised too....but having spent enough time on this forum I can see that most fans that are bothered about this kind of thing are a lot younger than us and/or more into the present, not the past.

Robocop was yesteryear. And I don't have high hopes for the remake.

• 1 year later...

hey showmasters - ive just found out that peter is at an official star trek con this year, so seems its at least possible, any chance of trying for him again? please?

Maybe the environment wasn't so great back in the day he done the CM show, I mean it was a shopping centre after all...

He clearly has done a couple since then and is still willing to do them... I guess he might not have great memories of his UK one...of course at something like an LFCC and with him being in Trek and whatnot, I'm sure he'd be a heap more popular than when he was at the old CM show.

• Like 1