Anyone embarass themselves in front of the guests?

ShootingStar

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so my embarassment was that I went into the group photoshoot, and as I turned my back Peter just said "oh you can pretend to bite my arm" I was so stunned and didn't expect to him to say that so I stupidly said 'Oh I'd rather not' How stupid was that. I'm gonna beat myself up forever for that!!!!

When you told me this the other day Leanne I was like...Really? OMG! You turned him down....but I understand, at the time I think we were all over whemlmed!

I think every encounter with them would have been embarrassing for me because I'm just hopeless!

I think aswell at the wine reception we were all told don't say anything about biting and stuff, so I never expected it to be said to me, lol!!!! I'm such an idiot, haha

Yeah.

First on Friday night when we asked Peter how you pronounce his last name cos (as a joke) me and my friend Mel have been calling him Peter Fetachni (Spelling?) instead......and we admited this in front of him, tres embarassing.

Then in the Guest Encounter with ashely on Saturday I cried afterwards and nearly crushed her giving him and massive hug. Was really stupid..

lol without even relising everywhere I looked was a guests lol. NO I WASNT FOLLOWING THEM lol but when i went to get lunch and come back I kept bumping into them all lol so goes to show if you dont go looking for them they appear everywhere lol

Same thing happened to me, I bumped (literally) into Christian in the toilets on Saturday night and on Sunday morning I was walking out the loo blowing my nose and bashed right into Kellen, was mega embrarassing.

ok first i had my signing with Ashley, and that did not go well, i didnt say anything!!

i just went up and she signed and smiled, and then i forgot i had bought two extra autographs so i went back and came again infron of her, and then i forgot to write my name on the post it, so it all came to be just ashley on three photos, maybe not so, embarissing, but it was for me.

and then on the photo shoot with chrsitan she was all like, "hi, how are you.. " and i just went silent, i was like like, NO WAY AHH SHE SPOKE TO ME. so like after 3 sec, i went..fine....thanks, i didnt even ask her how she was doing, i dint wanna get the photagraher mad.

and then on the kellan photo shoot, he growled when he hugged me, and i went blushing crazy.

and then while i was sitting by the twilight eternal reception, peter came walking, and i said, Hi Peter! and he shook my hand, and while the time i was just watching his hand...not his face..just his hand..staring at it...Creepy, and then i didnt want to let go, and it was cold..ironic?

Yeah.

First on Friday night when we asked Peter how you pronounce his last name cos (as a joke) me and my friend Mel have been calling him Peter Fetachni (Spelling?) instead......and we admited this in front of him, tres embarassing.

Then in the Guest Encounter with ashely on Saturday I cried afterwards and nearly crushed her giving him and massive hug. Was really stupid..

I was stood next to you when you asked him how to pronounce his name lol were you with your friend and mum or friends mum?

When we met Peter for his auto, he shook Luke's hand & Luke had this look on his face like > :D

I asked him if he was okay, & he said (right in front of Peter) "He just squished my hand!":P:huh:

Needless to say, Peter swiftly apologised & got up out of his seat to make sure he was okay! :D

Ahh I'm so glad I'm not the only one who embarrased themselves! Mine happened when I was having a photoshoot with Kellan, it was all going great up until I had to walk away ... The photographer called me back to have another picture, but I was in a day dream over what had just happened, so I didn't hear. Everyone's laughing as I continue to walk on ... then I awkwardly run back to have another picture whilst Kellan just laughed in my ear as it was being taken. At least I got x2 bear hugs :P

On the Sunday morning, me and my friends were eating breakfast, when Kellan came down and sat at the table next to us!

He was trying to be all unnoticable but the hat and shades stood out a mile :P

We all thought it'd probably be annoying for him if we disturbed his breakfast (he ate Rice Krispies!), so we all kinda sat there and stared... if he saw us he must have thought we were stalking him or something!

I got rice crispies on saturday and seen kellan and kellan got like... i duno actually lol but he was well copying me tho :huh:

Yeah.

I was stood next to you when you asked him how to pronounce his name lol were you with your friend and mum or friends mum?

That was my Mum. I was the red-head girl dying with embarassment lol.

On the Sunday morning, me and my friends were eating breakfast, when Kellan came down and sat at the table next to us!

He was trying to be all unnoticable but the hat and shades stood out a mile :blush:

We all thought it'd probably be annoying for him if we disturbed his breakfast (he ate Rice Krispies!), so we all kinda sat there and stared... if he saw us he must have thought we were stalking him or something!

Lol, how did you even manage to see him eating breakfast? They weren't staying in the Park Inn were they? I can't believe it! I never saw any of them other than in the autograph/photo sessions!

I thought they were staying at the Hilton, but someone told me that Kellan's room was right across the corridor from mine in the Park! :blush:

Nooooooo!! Oh well, I guess it's defo gotta be the park inn for ET2! Just on the off-chance kellan might come back!

btw off topic starbuck my friend seen u and says she recognised u from a picture u had with jensen ackles, she's so jealous, what's he like???

Nooooooo!! Oh well, I guess it's defo gotta be the park inn for ET2! Just on the off-chance kellan might come back!

I hope Kellan comes back!!!!

awhh

some of these have proper made me laugh!

fer me, the most embarrassing thing was needing to peee

literally minutes before the last talk started on sunday i decided that i couldnt cope another hour or so without going the loo

it was a split second decision, so i got up and rushed out of the room

the second i got out of the room i started to PEG IT, literally, i was bursting

Peter was sat on the chairs outside but i didnt notice til i like saw the blur as a ran past him

i then pegged it faster down the corridor, i swear i had like turbos on my feet

and Justin and Christian were on their way to the hall with their bodyguards

i didn't slow down, they kinda like parted and i ended up running right through the middle of them like "i neeeeeeed to peeeeeee"

i then of course had to re enter the room

i ran past them all in the entrance literally just as Peter was about to enter the room and everyone was just watching and had camera's out

i ran in and saw camera's flashing and stuff

i was like erm, yer, im not Peter

i went and hid in my seat

lol

i can't really think of any others right now

i know there were some though

i always make a fool outof myself infront of important people, its just me

lol

xx.

QUOTE(jazz5490 @ Mar 3 2009, 04:12 PM)

Yeah.

That was my Mum. I was the red-head girl dying with embarassment lol.

Yes I remember she wasn't toooo bad could have been worse I promise

awhh

some of these have proper made me laugh!

fer me, the most embarrassing thing was needing to peee

literally minutes before the last talk started on sunday i decided that i couldnt cope another hour or so without going the loo

it was a split second decision, so i got up and rushed out of the room

the second i got out of the room i started to PEG IT, literally, i was bursting

Peter was sat on the chairs outside but i didnt notice til i like saw the blur as a ran past him

i then pegged it faster down the corridor, i swear i had like turbos on my feet

and Justin and Christian were on their way to the hall with their bodyguards

i didn't slow down, they kinda like parted and i ended up running right through the middle of them like "i neeeeeeed to peeeeeee"

i then of course had to re enter the room

i ran past them all in the entrance literally just as Peter was about to enter the room and everyone was just watching and had camera's out

i ran in and saw camera's flashing and stuff

i was like erm, yer, im not Peter

i went and hid in my seat

lol

i can't really think of any others right now

i know there were some though

i always make a fool outof myself infront of important people, its just me

lol

xx.

Lol, I just nearly choked on my vitamin tablet I was trying to take.

Look on the bright side - I bet they'll remember us for all our embarrassing moments! :)

btw off topic starbuck my friend seen u and says she recognised u from a picture u had with jensen ackles, she's so jealous, what's he like???

Jensen was really nice... unfortunately, one incident at that event nearly ruined it for everyone & he nearly left on the Saturday morning. :D

Lesson of the day: DON'T rugby tackle the guests as they are walking through the lobby, they don't like it! :blush::P

ahahah

yerrr

"remember that girl, the one that needed to pee"

lol, i wishh!

thats the bright sideee!

and by the sounds of it we all gave them awee bit of entertainment for the weekend!

im sure the embarrasments will get worse for ET2

they willl fer me i know that much, lol

xx.

Jensen was really nice... unfortunately, one incident at that event nearly ruined it for everyone & he nearly left on the Saturday morning. :D

Lesson of the day: DON'T rugby tackle the guests as they are walking through the lobby, they don't like it! :blush::P

Aww i love jensen

Someone rugby tackled him????