Who else caught Peter's cold?

xVickyCullenx

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep...I have mentioned it a few times around here! I hugged Peter on Friday at the drinks reception and we both woke with the gravelly throat thing. I still feel like rubbish. Now I'm wondering if maybe I gave it to him because the girl I work with was off today and she had it on Friday...OOPS!

Oh, don´t worry, he told me he had been sick before he even came to the UK, so you are not to blame :lol:

Yep...I have mentioned it a few times around here! I hugged Peter on Friday at the drinks reception and we both woke with the gravelly throat thing. I still feel like rubbish. Now I'm wondering if maybe I gave it to him because the girl I work with was off today and she had it on Friday...OOPS!

Oh, don´t worry, he told me he had been sick before he even came to the UK, so you are not to blame :YAHOO:

Hahaha...Good...so I can keep blaming him then. Actually I blame the air conditioning. It's ripe for spreading infection and the overall conditions we were in exacerbated the problem!

I actually had a bad cold all week but started to feel better for the weekend...now I have a massive croaky voice and am coughing. I am blaming Kellan as he was coughing man.

So there is Facinelli Flu, Carlisle Cold and Cullen Cough. Love it! :D

Edited by Dum dumdum Dum

me too!

cold, cough, sore throat

i dont mind it one bit. i got it from peter. lol

i think peter infected kellan too as he was coughing on sunday.

when they start filming the whole cast will all be ill and it will be peters fault! omg thats so funny..

Yeah, I think it was when we got the photoshoot.. our faces touched! :D

Just done my exam, I was getting a bit worried then I thought "Wait! I have Peter germs! If he's smart, they'll help me" xD And it went OK, though I kept on having coughing fits.

Yay smart Peter germs!

I Have The Facinelli Flu!

I Woke Up Yesterday With A Sore Throat.

And This Morning My Throat Was Worse, I Had A Runny Nose And My Head Was Throbbing.

I Told My Friend That It Was From Peter And She Said, 'BREATHE ON ME!'

It Was Hilarious :)