GOLD AND SILVER TICKETS SOLD OUT

showmasters

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something tells me that there's gonna be Eternal Twilight 3 too...with tix selling at THIS speed lol. Well done guys!! I can't wait to see you in Oct (I may see some sooner if guests are announced for Abrams Inc soon lol). This will be my 2nd con with you guys, my first was Lockdown in 2008 and I LOVED it!!

Kudos to Gemma for this then, I hope it's Gemma and not Jenna?

Crew member, who pretty much gave ME the idea for a Twilight con... I'm thinking if it wasn't for her... we might not even be here now.

Well done on selling out Gold thats amazing, just goes to show what a great job everyone did x

OMG, I'd have loved to have a Gold ticket, but I had to come back to France before buying it, and ask my parents... Just when I was talking with my father, the last Golds got sold out... ='(

So I'll have a Silver, as the first time!

Standard - plenty? Well, I hope so - I don't get paid again until March 23 and I'm not hopeful of getting one at this rate!! :poki:

Awww...Lou! I hope there is one left just for you!!

Standard - plenty? Well, I hope so - I don't get paid again until March 23 and I'm not hopeful of getting one at this rate!! :blink:

Awww...Lou! I hope there is one left just for you!!

Ahh thanks! I won't be able to meet up with you guys again if I don't! :P

Don't suppose you have a rough idea of how quickly standard tickets are going to sell out? Do we have a few months or weeks?

Because I reeeeeeeaaaaally want to go, but i could take a while to get my parents to say yes :wub:

• Moderators

To be honest, that would involve having to be psychic and being able to predict the future. It's not something anyone can tell you.

There's still 'plenty' now, but it's always best to get them as soon as you can, just in case ..

Im so glad i got mine as soon as they went on sale this morning..Not that i was hovering over my computer or anything lol... Couldn't go on ET1 and was gutted, reading the feedback it sounds as if it was brilliant....Only over 8 months to go lol..

Edited by moviemadfan