guess who'll they will have at the next event

bl00djunkie

realistically?

i reckon they'll get:

mike, he seems like an awesome guest, and he's going to be at the one in dallas

rachelle, cos i'll i'll beat them up if they don't)

peter, everyone wants him back, how could they not!

one of the quileutes- maybe solomon, cos i doubt taylor will make it, even if he does feel guilty about cancelling on us

and nikki/elizabeth?

and of course we already have billy :)

that way we have 2 cullens, 1 quileute, 1 evil vampire and 2 humans. we definitely need an evil vampire and a quileute this time, last time it was only cullens and humans! but if they do get edi, there's probably less chance for rachelle... just a warning though, i WILL hurt someone! so this isn't my dream guestlist, but i'd like to meet them all anyway, and they have to do an et3, how can they not! and based on the dallas con, i'd say jackson's a possibility too! *crosses fingers*

Well we had a talk with some of the organisers last night and i THINK they had laurent in mind and we were like NOOOOOOOO so they asked about james

OMG, I would love if they got Laurent. Edi is really cute and so funny in interviews. Plus he was awesome in House. Would be very happy to see him there.

In fact, there isn't a guest I wouldn't like to meet.

• 1 month later...

i dont see why having Rob come seems so impossible, this is his home country and he needs to show his UK fans some support! It's about time because we get none of his appearances they r always in America, he lives in this country fgs, y is it such a long shot that he wud come to the UK?

lol

rant over

=]

x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone else wondering who will be able to go to ET2 when they all start filming Eclipse in August?? I'd love for Rob, Kristen, Peter etc to be there but do you think they'll be around or all working on the new movie??

• 1 month later...

Anyone else wondering who will be able to go to ET2 when they all start filming Eclipse in August?? I'd love for Rob, Kristen, Peter etc to be there but do you think they'll be around or all working on the new movie??

I read that filming goes right through until October 31st... So depends what scene's they are doing I guess.

xx