Event Photos

DavidB

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know the guy who was taking professional photos, does anyone know where they will be put up?

I asked earlier, but he hasn't been online to reply with a definate timeframe... he originally said a few days. ;)

Many thanks to Massive Events, the crew and the attendees for making this a fantastic weekend!

My photos are ready in record time. You can see them on my website - Eternal Twilight Photos. If you register, you'll be able to get free downloads.

Any idea when your photos will be back online, Giles? They were amazing!!! :(

n625985091_6062323_312686.jpg

On the train towards Birmingham I found Anita and Luke again :)

This is probably the best photo of me from the entire weekend :angry: Luke is the cutest

Looking at your photo, I saw you around loads at ET - will say "hi" next time.

Did not post mine! So here are some from the phootshoot!

love.jpg

Love kellan he even shrunk to my height lol he kind of did this jump into a slight crouch he was so funny and i hear the girls in the que making squealing sounds lol i hate having my photo taken so i was like OMG people are staring at me but i wanted to go back again and again. Team Kellan!

ash.jpg

z.jpg

us.jpg

So i went back with my friends and had another photo with kellan :thumbup: I let them stand next to him because they were standard and had only bought one with him and ashley which we all did together! :(

• 1 month later...

hi guys great pics from the event - never seen twilight or know much about it - but i gotta ask who are the two girls who were guests at the event?? and are they in the film much? as they are drop dead gorgous!!

the girl with the longer hair is Ashley Greene, she is gonna have more in New Moon, and the girl with her hair up is Christian Serratos (sp?), she is in twilight quite a bit!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...