Event Photos

DavidB

• Moderators

It's always good to have one topic where everyone can look at each others pics, so feel free to post them here.

If you don't know any good sites, a couple are:

Photobucket

(Good for making albums and linking directly. Just make sure your album is made public.)

Imageshack

(Good for hosting single photos.)

Flickr

(Bit more complex than others, and slightly limited, but useful.)

Or the usual ones like MySpace and Facebook etc, but again they'd probably have to be public to view unless you want people to add you .. make sure you say if you need them to! :D

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are mine :D

Here are photos taken during the event

I did have 200+ and since I didn't want to be sat here for ages uploading pictures :P, I uploaded the clearest ones

and Here are my photoshoot pictures

As far as I know they are public, but if it turns out they arn't let me know and I'll switch it to public :o

im so gutted :(

I left my photos with the guests at the event by accident :(

Contact the event organizers and I am sure they will be sent to you :).

Do you mean you forgot to pick them up??

I picked them up, put them down and then forgot to pick them up again ;) lol

im so gutted :(

I left my photos with the guests at the event by accident :(

Contact the event organizers and I am sure they will be sent to you :).

Have done :)

hopefully they've been handed in or something

they were the highlight of my weekend :wub:

I took some 1000 photos over the weekend and my battery died on me half way through the guest talk yesterday. It may take some time to upload them!

Loved the surf board pics! Didn't try it myself...I have enough trouble standing on a a flat even surface!

• Moderators

I took some 1000 photos over the weekend and my battery died on me half way through the guest talk yesterday. It may take some time to upload them!

:unsure: that's quite a few photos :(

I did see you at some points, but you were always moving with a purpose .. I didn't dare stop you to say hi :chair:

Aww David! You should have stopped me, I wanted to meet you!

I was never moving with more purpose than when I was looking for food and I'm grumpy when I haven't been fed!!!!

:( that's quite a few photos :wub:

I did see you at some points, but you were always moving with a purpose .. I didn't dare stop you to say hi :P

David...are you the david with the hat? Since it's nice to put a face to a name :)

I can't wait to see everyones photos as I didn't get very many and I haven't got them on my laptop yet.

I do have my photoshoots on here but I am not sure whether to post them because I hate how I look in them! Haha.

I will post mine as soon as I get them off of my camera and my husband to scan the guest ones.. ohh love the photos so far..

Janedoe.. you really must share with me your photos.. will pm you on the other site later!!