the who was that girl/guy thread

I met two regular con goers from Essex who were such a great laugh! No email addy's, no numbers nothing!

I know they said they don't post on the forums but just in case!!

Gail...Toni.....get in touch!

who were the girls that talked to me briefly on prom night? I was shattered so I dont remember their names I think one of them was Maddie and another Jess or jessie? I was wearing a blue prom dress so if you's are on the forum - Hi! :lol:

The two girls I talked to on Sunday night, they saw justin get in his taxi and then we started talking outside the hotel and I never got a chance to catch their names =O

They were lovely!

I was the one who was collected by their oh so persistent taxi driver/ chaperone >.<

would be great to talk again :D

No idea of names... but 3 girls we did karaoke (living on a prayer by bon jovi - anyone see that? :D) with on the friday, and someone getting their photo taken outside of a shop called "edwards".

And we were with the kid that shouted "dumbledore" while talking about harry potter on sunday... so whoever was sitting around us then!

The two girls I talked to on Sunday night, they saw justin get in his taxi and then we started talking outside the hotel and I never got a chance to catch their names =O

They were lovely!

I was the one who was collected by their oh so persistent taxi driver/ chaperone >.<

would be great to talk again :D

Not sure but that may have been me Lizzie and my sister Jeni we saw justin go and started talking to two nice girls .we talked about how cold it was and stuff and then they have to go a women with brown hair picked them up.

Lizzie x :lol:

I went with my twin sister and two friends and we met four girls at our hotel on saturday night. We had a great chat and got pictures taken at the end of the night but we didn't get any names, numbers or email addresses! One of the girls told me she had been to see Paramore four times and had met Hayley Williams, lived in Birmingham etc. We hung out in your room for a while? Who were you and who was your friend? :huh: We need to get in touch!! :P

Plus, who were the other two girls we had a good long chat with?? In the bar??

Edited by StephanieMaxwell

No idea of names... but 3 girls we did karaoke (living on a prayer by bon jovi - anyone see that? :() with on the friday, and someone getting their photo taken outside of a shop called "edwards".

And we were with the kid that shouted "dumbledore" while talking about harry potter on sunday... so whoever was sitting around us then!

I was one of the girls you did karaoke with! Hi!

No idea of names... but 3 girls we did karaoke (living on a prayer by bon jovi - anyone see that? :P) with on the friday, and someone getting their photo taken outside of a shop called "edwards".

I was one of the girls you did karaoke with! Hi!

Wow, hey! That was so much fun :wub:

2 girls - came from Kent - we saw you at the la push party? we're april and robyn if you remember us haha

there was a guy and 2/3 girls in group 9 with us, we briefly chatted with them at christians signing and then randomly throughout the 3 days.. we're the twi youngish girls who couldnt stop staring at peter in lin with christian.

Who was the girl I danced with on saturday night? Braces, brown hair with extensions, wore a silver dress? She is on the forum but I can not for the life of me remember her name!

If you were the girl in the awesome green dress, then that might have been Abi (ShootingStar)?

2 girls - came from Kent - we saw you at the la push party? we're april and robyn if you remember us haha

there was a guy and 2/3 girls in group 9 with us, we briefly chatted with them at christians signing and then randomly throughout the 3 days.. we're the twi youngish girls who couldnt stop staring at peter in lin with christian.

I think you guys were behind m in the kellan auto q did the woman ask you if you were april like the month?

Im a guy and i was with 2 girls but i dont think we are the ones, we were group 18.

it might have been

did you go to the prom party in a black cardigan?

haha

I think you guys were behind m in the kellan auto q did the woman ask you if you were april like the month?

#

YES!"

thats us haha

did you hear me freeze up when he said my name baha.

i went in a black wastecoat with a white shirt, there were two tall blokes danceing with some tall girls...

you might have been! haha its hard to tell on here.

anywhoo :) hope you had a good time!

were you with a blonde girl in the queues?

I was the girl wearing a "TEAM JACOB" black jumper haha with blackish hair :)

i got so many death stares from Team edward people

it was so fun :)

I asked ashley for a high 5 haha :)