Twilight Photoshoot

pr0nluv

Hey - we are planning a Twilight photoshoot. We are looking for Edward, Emmett, Rosalie, Bella, Jasper and possibly Alice to take part. We are hoping to do it at Eternal Twilight (although we might have to do it later if we don't find anyone). You will be paid in cake and cola (we are poor :chair: ), and we are hoping to shoot in a nearby woods (if it looks forks-esque?), or maybe in the hotel since we don't know Northampton so well.

If you are interested, or have any friends that are interested, please email us at drowninglessons_@hotmail.co.uk or reply to this. You don't have to be a perfect lookalike (photoshop is a wonderful thing), and we are going based on book descriptions, not film descriptions. If you're not going to ET, it won't matter, because we can always do it some other time.

If you're not sure, you can meet up with us at ET and we can give you more info, or add me on MSN (adress above) :P

- Sian, Charmaine & Lehen :lol:

P.S. Dumbledore loves you.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a lot of fun, if I do look like anyone it would probably be Bella with blue eyes instead of brown :) Oh well, I suppose we will see.

The photo on the side is quite old, I got a little longer then shoulder long brown very slightly curly/wavy hair.

Edited by Aakerman

Wow, glad people are actually interested!

Photos would be great! We aren't looking for exact matches, it's just hair colour that's the vital thing.

Anyone bringing any guys to be edward, jasper and emmett? Or, if anyone lives in northampton (or nearby), if you could drag some guys along and meet us outsite that would be great.

trust me if i knew anyone who looked like jasper i would have attached myself to them by now, but i will keep my eyes out if i see any random strangers in town who would suit :)

Haha yeah, we REALLY aren't picky when it comes to the guys. We just need a relatively good looking guy that sparkles in the sun and has urges to drink our blood, is that too much to ask?

Edited by pr0nluv

trust me if i knew anyone who looked like jasper i would have attached myself to them by now, but i will keep my eyes out if i see any random strangers in town who would suit :)

Haha yeah, we REALLY aren't picky when it comes to the guys. We just need a relatively good looking guy that sparkles in the sun and has urges to drink our blood, is that too much to ask?

hey ive just sent you my picture :D

and the location its in i thought could be a good place to do it...its a forest about a 10 min drive away from the park inn :)

not at all i think thats totally fair perhaps thats why i'm single

can i just like come along and watch? tongue.gif

the person being bella is my best friend

and im a photographer my self

i could take some behind the scenes shots for you or something? :)

Sure, that's fine!

We seriously need Jasper & Edward now, someone's gotta know some guys in northampton? Or maybe we could just... steal people from the streets :poki:

Anyway, add me on myspace: http://myspace.com/sunintheskyyyy

so I can keep you guys posted on updates and things.

can i just like come along and watch? tongue.gif

the person being bella is my best friend

and im a photographer my self

i could take some behind the scenes shots for you or something? :)

Sure, that's fine!

We seriously need Jasper & Edward now, someone's gotta know some guys in northampton? Or maybe we could just... steal people from the streets :poki:

Anyway, add me on myspace: http://myspace.com/sunintheskyyyy

so I can keep you guys posted on updates and things.

awesome!

added you!

im going to add you on my photography myspace toooooo :poki:

• 2 weeks later...