The Older Attendees

kegan5

• Showmasters Admin

Am 20 and the great thing about this convention is that there is a fanbase from all age ranges :)

Yep all ages are represented, what we don't have in attendence are many MEN!!!!!!!

You have me, and I equate to at least 2 men :huh:

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am 20 and the great thing about this convention is that there is a fanbase from all age ranges :)

Yep all ages are represented, what we don't have in attendence are many MEN!!!!!!!

You have me, and I equate to at least 2 men :D

That's true.

If only men realised what a great place to meet women this will be. All they need to do is read the books and come impress everyone with their Edward Cullen quotes :huh:

I think we will be spending too much time looking at the twilight guys to worry about any other male twilight fans.

So Too Tall are you Team Edward or Team Jacob?

I'm sure we would be rather amused to see you squeel for one of the sides as everyone would listen to you and mainly do what you say.

• Showmasters Admin

I'm Team Alice.

I always liked her anyway, but after seeing her in the film :huh:

She's small, quiet, has a wicked sense of humour and can get nasty if needed. Kind of like my Sarah....Aaaaaaaa. OK you can all be sick now :D

If it's Team Edward or Jacob ONLY.

Now that's a hard one. They both have traits I like and hate. If I was pushed I'd have to say Edward, because I find Jacob childishly-selfish at times, and that REALLY annoys me.

Edited by Too Tall

I'm just gona be really annoying and say that the "Where for art thou" line in Romeo and Juliet actually means "Why are you Romeo" not Where are you... common mistake and I'm bored lol :o

Carry on!

She's right you know :blink:

Wherefore means why, or "to what purpose". When you consider the quote in context:

O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo?

Deny thy father and refuse thy name;

Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love,

And I'll no longer be a Capulet.

The question arises because of the feud between the Capulet and Montague families (hers and his). What she's basically saying is "Oh blast, why did I have to fall in love with somebody that my family is at war with?". Their love is impossible because of their family names/history and so she asks him to change his allegiance, or failing that she will change hers.

Which I suppose has a bit of an echo with that whole vampire/non-vampire love situation...

You have me, and I equate to at least 2 men :P

38 going on 12!!!!! Yay!!!! :wub:

Yes TT you are man enough for all of us :P

Same- I love shakepeares poems; especially his 116th sonnet. ^-^ Yeah I'm a geek.

I had Shakespeare's 116th Sonnet as one of the readings at my wedding! :blush:

I'm 15 (I think, though my memory is already starting to go, as I honestly can't remember if the last birthday that I tried not to celebrate was my 25th or 26th...) and I'll also be representing oldies/married ladies/yummy mummies at the convention, as I'll have my baby son in tow. He'll be 4 months old by Eternal Twilight, which brings a new meaning to a young twilighter really!! lol

Hi All,

I'm 22 so not too bad lol :) going on my own my other half is a now a twilight widow. I know northampton well so if anyone up for going for a drink i know some good places if anyone wants to chat add me on face book or add me on msn fourplayer_y2g@hotmail.com. Can't wait so be interesting.

Rachel