Real Guy vs Edward

spikeguerajumper

So you might have seen this article.. about Real Guys vs. Edward Cullen.. It's so funny but true (sadly for those that are still looking for our Edwards) thanks BellaandEdward for posting this!

http://hey-insomia.tumblr.com/post/5133147...s-edward-cullen

Edited by bellsfromep

So you might have seen this article.. about Real Guys vs. Edward Cullen.. It's so funny but true (sadly for those that are still looking for our Edwards) thanks BellaandEdward for posting this!

http://hey-insomia.tumblr.com/post/5133147...s-edward-cullen

Great! This is the exact reason why I´m not looking for a normal guy :eek: No, no, no, I refuse to believe... Well, you know what I mean! :o

haha brilliant and SO true! All future boyfriends MUST read twilight and take notes!

I like that idea.. Requirement to date me: read TW Series (or at least first book) lol!

Yeah I reckon it could work! My friends boyfriend has actually read them, and he likes them more than she does... not sure if thats a good thing or not...

nooo, guys who talk like that do exist .... but they are gay XD

Well, it's the case most of the time at least. Plastic surgery may help ... XD

Though, to give some hope to some girls over there, my best friend has a boyfriend who is as sweet as Edward. He doesn't play the piano or so, but the way he talks to her is so much Edward-alike. And he hasn't read Twilight, so I guess there's still some hope left.

Edited by isabelle&lily

nooo, guys who talk like that do exist .... but they are gay XD

Well, it's the case most of the time at least. Plastic surgery may help ... XD

Though, to give some hope to some girls over there, my best friend has a boyfriend who is as sweet as Edward. He doesn't play the piano or so, but the way he talks to her is so much Edward-alike. And he hasn't read Twilight, so I guess there's still some hope left.

Thanks for that.. it does give me hope!.. :thumbup:

Also, this Mr. Normal seems awfully inconsistent. One minute he's buying you flowers and chocolate and the next he's ignoring you.

Half of those things are, in fact, not what "A normal guy" would do, are they? "A normal guy does it with everyone." ...No... Mr. Crotchpheasant does it with everyone. That's why he's going to end up dying alone.

Edited by bewarethepossums

Also, this Mr. Normal seems awfully inconsistent. One minute he's buying you flowers and chocolate and the next he's ignoring you.

Half of those things are, in fact, not what "A normal guy" would do, are they? "A normal guy does it with everyone." ...No... Mr. Crotchpheasant does it with everyone. That's why he's going to end up dying alone.

Oh, come on! What guy that you have ever met isn´t inconsistent in at least one or the other way? I haven´t met one, to be honest... And here is my favorite quote on hope and dreams;:

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can´t fly!"

• 7 months later...