Charisma

Which of the 4 books have you read?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Which Book?

• Twilight
    • Twlight & New Moon
    • Twilight , New Moon & Eclipse
    • All 4

I read all 4. Started off with Twilight in Danish and read it within 2 days.

Went to my computer and researched, saw that I couldn't read the next ones because they weren't translated nor did anyone sell the English books.

Went to Amazon.com, bought all the books and pre-ordered Breaking Dawn, read the next 2 within 2 days as well when they arrived. Same goes for BD.

:)

All 4 :YAHOO:

They're so addictive. I read the first 3 while in Jordan on holiday .. I pretty much nearly ignored the desert for these bloody books :blink:

Funny moment - Becky (Shirefruit) and I were in a hotel room in Jordan. We both had our own double bed, but she spotted rat poo on her pillow :o

Neither of us could be bothered to tell the hotel as we were too tired, so we shared my bed instead. So we're both in the bed while I'm reading New Moon and she's reading Twilight. Tragic :thumbup:

I bought Twilight and New Moon in December last year, but stupidly I only brought Twilight along on my Christmas holiday. I started reading it on the plane, and couldn't put it down! By the time we got there I'd practically finished it :blink:. Possibly the best flight ever :YAHOO:.

Then I met up with a friend on day 2 of my holiday (this was in the Caribbean, where I used to live) and she was sitting there reading New Moon! She hadn't even known it was a series though (as she'd been sent the book from England, the island is so small - no shops really) so I lent her Twilight, but didn't manage to get the book back until about 4 months later! :(

I read New Moon as soon as I got home, and then had to order Eclipse from Amazon xD. Waiting for it to arrive was /so/ frustrating :o.

Then I made everyone I know read Twilight :thumbup:. Including Aakerman!

I've read all 4 books.

I bought the first 2 as an impulse buy when a friend from America recommended them to me AGES ago, around April/May time. I read them both and loved them so went straight out and bought Eclipse. Then after that, spent my time counting down the days till Breaking Dawn :thumbup: And I read that one in about a week of receiving it in the post.

My favourite one is definately Twilight :blink: But of course, they are all good.

Edited by Laurenx

I paid full price for eclipse cus i went and got it from WHSMTIHS and then i ordered the 4th thats £13 from the Whsmtish website and it was only £6.49 free p+p as well biggrin.gif For me twilight was so far my all time fave.

Yeah, I preordered my BD from Waterstones, but when I went into WH Smiths it was on a buy one get one free for £9.99! (and I had book vouchers) Then when I went up to buy it along with another book, the guy said it was £6.49 for both :thumbup:. Woo!

I bought Twilight on a recommendation from someone and immediately had to go out and buy New Moon. Then Eclipse was released and I had to wait for that to come from Waterstones. I went to a Breaking Dawn book launch when I was on holiday in Orlando so had it on 2 August.

So far I have read all the books at least four times and Twilight probably 7 as it's still my favourite.

I like having my favourite books in hardback but Twilight and New Moon aren't available in the UK anymore unless you get hold of second hand copies, so when I was in the US I made sure I got them in hardback.

Last week my daughter borrowed my paperback copy of Twilight while she was on holiday. She finished in two days, missing going to a big night club so she could read it. She got home at 5.30am this morning but got up so she could start to read New Moon. She is totally addicted already!

I've nearly finished New Moon and have Eclipse ready for after that!

Any idea when BD will be out in paperback? I've got the other 3 in paperback so want it to match haha!

xxxx

It may be a while.. but you are soo lucky to still have a book to read.. and MS Draft if you so choose..

I'm now in withdrawal mode.. trying to re read my favorite chapters of the first 4 books to keep me going..

But I am still holding out on Midnight Sun.. hoping Stephenie will reconsider (however I don't know how long I can hold on!!) the only thing that has kept me from reading the draft is that it's about 200+pages and to sit on the computer and read them is not ideally the way I'd like to experience Edward's perspective. having them printed will probably cost as much as the book.. but if I cave.. I'll have to do it that way! :thumbup:

I´ve also read them all multiple times...

My American boyfriends brought Twilight as a gift for me when he visited in March. I read it in one day and bought NM and E right after. We broke up in June, but Twilight stayed with me! :D

Then I had to wait for my birthday (Aug 2nd) to get BD and had it read even before my guests arived!

The novels are addictive, no doubt :(

I need some serious help now.. talk me out of reading MS draft please!!

I haven't read it either, but I really want to. I'm trying to stop myself because I know I'll be addicted to it if I do read it, plus I'm really REALLY hoping that Stephenie Meyer decides to finish and publish it so I can read it then...

Well, she put it up for us to read it. We already know the story in the big picture, we all know how Twilight ends, so it's not like we will be left missing out on the real story. You just miss out on Edwards thoughts, which we should be happy just getting a small portion of.

I read it, was happy to read what she had posted, glad I know how Edwards thoughts are and I feel I understand him a lot better. Yes I want more, but this is certainly better then nothing.. considering there might not be anymore. I take what I can get.

Well, she put it up for us to read it. We already know the story in the big picture, we all know how Twilight ends, so it's not like we will be left missing out on the real story. You just miss out on Edwards thoughts, which we should be happy just getting a small portion of.

I read it, was happy to read what she had posted, glad I know how Edwards thoughts are and I feel I understand him a lot better. Yes I want more, but this is certainly better then nothing.. considering there might not be anymore. I take what I can get.

I´m totally with you, Lotte, again. But it´s true, the ones that are into Edward already will not have their crush-ratio decreased, I can promise that much! :smile:

Tara

• 2 weeks later...