Party Themes Announced!

showmasters

I just tend to wear jeans and a shirt or t shirt during the day and I don't do any changes for photo shoots although I do have a little black tunic dress I may wear with a denim jacket this year. Like Cosmic I do tend to wear a lot of black, black and more black.

I have got my costumes sorted. Not sure whether the footwear for Fangtasia will go with my dress this year but couldn't afford anything else. I am spent out!

Edited by Lady Wolfshead

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting silver ticket thursday! So now I need to start planning lol! Eesh, i'm a lil late but, meh.

Does anyone know where I can get a fangtasia t-shirt from for cheap that will be delivered asap?

thankies

Either the HBO UK store, if you sign up to it via email you can get discount codes. Or eBay if any sellers have it listed for cheap.

I honestly can't remember if tickets are sent out or if you get a confirmation letter/email which you take with you and then collect the relevant tickets when you get there!!!!

As I booked at Bitten 1 I'm hoping I'll hear something soon, anyone have a rough idea as to when??? <_<

I read on the terms and conditions that the registration package gets sent out to you, you then have to fill that out and hand it in at reception to get your ticket, the packages are usually sent out 2 weeks before I believe..

(You get teh ticekts on teh day when you exchange the form thingy)

Has anyone had their Tickets through the post yet? xxxxxxx
You will receive a registration letter 1-2 weeks prior to the event. You take this to the registration desk at the event to recieve your pack which includes the actual pass/ticket.

I can come now! <_< Yaaaay! Probably just Sat evening and Sun but very excited.

Now I need to find something to wear to the Fangtasia and Lou Pines parties... Any thoughts? I was thinking something gothic Sat and something biker chick on Sun.

Has anyone had their Tickets through the post yet? xxxxxxx

I read on the terms and conditions that the registration package gets sent out to you, you then have to fill that out and hand it in at reception to get your ticket, the packages are usually sent out 2 weeks before I believe..

Hi :) The registration tickets will be posted. If you have changed address since booking please see this thread today from Yvie http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=70043

At the registration desk on arrival you will swap the reg ticket for your convention pack where you are given a numbered badge to wear :) This then becomes your ID for autographs and entering the event over the weekend.

I can come now! :D Yaaaay! Probably just Sat evening and Sun but very excited.

Now I need to find something to wear to the Fangtasia and Lou Pines parties... Any thoughts? I was thinking something gothic Sat and something biker chick on Sun.

Sounds perfect :)

Unfortunately I'm leaving Sunday night, so I'll be foregoing biker chickness even though I could have rustled up something from my wardrobe for that. I won't be dressing up on Friday, but last year's Fangtasia had some fabulous outfits. The pole dancers were a marvellous act too :)

(I know this is probably a stupid question, but..)

Are you serving The true blodo drinks at the event partys? I've never had one before, would be interesting to try one, maybe with something a lil extra tehe :stretcher:

You're not missing much to be honest it's pretty foul and no amount of vodka seems to change that!!!!! :P

Awww, I love the True Blood drinks! A bit like Fanta, but not nearly so metallic. A bit expensive, mind, so I have to ration them out over the year...

They didn't sell them at the parties; however, if we're lucky, one of the dealers might bring some (they're waiting for a consignment but it's been delayed).

• 2 weeks later...

White trousers [thoses summery ones you wear on holiday] with a vest. or no top at all. lol.

you could go as a dark fae and dress in black with some awesome wings or a gold crown thing maybe.

or if you want to be a light one just wear white or somethign with a toto :whistling: not sure lol

White trousers [thoses summery ones you wear on holiday] with a vest. or no top at all. lol.

you could go as a dark fae and dress in black with some awesome wings or a gold crown thing maybe.

or if you want to be a light one just wear white or somethign with a toto :YAHOO: not sure lol

Thanks FangBanger.....I've ordered the trousers just got to get some white shoes..I think i'm ganna go as a light one as Sat i am all in black as a vamp...what do ya reckon shall i get some wings lol i feel i need an accessory

Lol sounds good! You could get wings, or one of those crown/reef type things, made out of leaves or whatever. Not really sure.. You could sprinkle glitter in your hair? OR liek the show, barry bellboy's 'godmother' [/father] had some art on his chest, gold swirls I think, celtic looking, so you could do that?

or if you want to be a light one just wear white or somethign with a toto :D not sure lol

Thanks FangBanger.....I've ordered the trousers just got to get some white shoes..I think i'm ganna go as a light one as Sat i am all in black as a vamp...what do ya reckon shall i get some wings lol i feel i need an accessory

Get a wand!!! ;)