London Film & Comic Con Tickets - Temporarily Down

I only have an old nokia phone and I don't have a printer anymore either so will have to try and print off at work I rather liked keeping the tickets but understand its easier for the staff writing out all those envelopes.

Is it also right tickets for this event are now £18 daily and there is no early bird or standard entry anymore? Quite a jump from £8 was this the same last year as I missed that one?

Edited by buffy2k

So all LFCC tickets will now only be available through the EB system? I'm asking after the RDA 2nd offering photoshoots tomorrow at 19:00.

Yes.

will we still get warnings when tickets get low

The aim is still there to do that, but as you noticed sometimes sell outs happen quite out of the blue.

• Showmasters Admin

I have noticed that although tickets are being sent electronically we are still being charged £2.50 to "Validate" it, seems a bit of a con to me?

Hi there

This is like most ticketing systems where there is an administration type fee which covers things like administration, credit card fees, website fees etc :smile:

• Showmasters Admin

Are we still able to check the status of items ordered on the old system? I ordered a Robert Englund diamond pass on 20th February. Will it still be posted to me and if so how can I check order status?

Hi there.

The old system will still have things posted out up to when we stopped our sales this afternoon. Tickets can be dispatched up to two weeks before the event as a general rule :)

Thanks!

• Like 1

I have noticed that although tickets are being sent electronically we are still being charged £2.50 to "Validate" it, seems a bit of a con to me?

Hi there

This is like most ticketing systems where there is an administration type fee which covers things like administration, credit card fees, website fees etc :smile:

But isn't that what we paid before for the postage?

I don't remember an admin fee and a p&p fee?

I have to say I am a little disappointed in that, i usually wait till near the time to book as I dont like paying multiple times for p&p.... I was hoping this way that problem would be solved.

• Like 1

I'm just curious to how the diamond pass-works now on the new sales set up.
just done a bit of overtime this week and thought I'll buy a Christopher Lloyd diamond pass.
will it be like some other convention who use e-tickets-where you print off a ticket to take down to the organizers booth to exchange for a diamond pass.
(surely people can't use paper ones printed off)

Please don't tell me the physical tickets have changed over to e-tickets indefinitely....

And then charging £2.50 for "administration and electronic delivery fees".... Are you kidding me? The physical tickets never had administration fees and you really can't use the argument of electronic delivery fees. Awful.

• Like 3

I don't mind paying a bit extra to cover their costs of this new system, but 2,50 PER order extra will mean l still have to limit the amount of orders l can place, while l would like to buy a photoshoot ticket the moment a guest is announced, l thus have to wait, and risk missing out, until all the guests (or until l just can't stand waiting anymore) are announced to buy all my tickets in one go... I also had hoped this problem would have been fixed with an eticketing system, alas....

• Like 1