Star Trek Captains

DookuDub

I was just thinking the other day, I wish I had started a Star Trek Captain's picture !

Maybe too late now as I won't necessarily have the chance to meet them all again.

Yeah I was hoping to do this if I ever meet any of them. Have you met all of them then? I understand that Kate, Avery, Patrick and Shatner have all been before but has Scott?

I was just thinking the other day, I wish I had started a Star Trek Captain's picture !

Maybe too late now as I won't necessarily have the chance to meet them all again.

Yeah I was hoping to do this if I ever meet any of them. Have you met all of them then? I understand that Kate, Avery, Patrick and Shatner have all been before but has Scott?

Yes, met them all over the years, Shatner at Collectormania at MK long time ago, Mulgrew also at Collectormania I think all the others were at LFCC's over the years but have also been to Destination Star Trek events as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Hope Shatner is invited back soon. He's the last one I need on my poster.

Log out of my account

I've already explained it to you: they're not logged into your account. This is a mirror image caused by a firewall setting that went wrong. They don't even see they're posting with your ID if they only post in passing. The cookie should stop working by Friday. We're almost there.