Cardiff Photo shoot and Talk SCHEDULE (updated 30/08/13)

showmasters

Do we need to get tickets for the talks like at LFCC?

For the free talks, yes they will be handed out at a designated area.

Any paid talks will need to be purchased from the sales desk.

I thought so, thanks for replying.

I thought Miltos was attending the Saturday?

Added to the query.

Miltos was changed from Saturday to Sunday about two weeks ago (it was updated in the forums, but not on the website)...I literally changed from Saturday to Sunday for this reason.

Yeah I must have missed that! Glad I never bought tickets then!

Shane Rimmer listed on the Web page as doing photos for £10. but nothing in shop or time table? :no: such a shame.

We'll check - chances is he will be on sale on the day only. I think he was the last added guest. Due to that he may have been missed on the schedule. We already noticed and that was on the follow up list too.

I may have missed somethin blindingly obvious, but where does it say who is free talks and who is paid?

David Hasselhoff is paid, all others are free.

just asking is there someone looking into the red dwarf cast photo shoot being left off the sunday list? thanks

Sorry if 1of2's post wasn't clear. Yes, that issue has also been on the checking list.

I have 1 clash I can't find a way around at the moment. Brian Blessed Photo Shoot with Star Wars Talk on Saturday. I can't do the Star Wars Talk Sunday because it Clashes with the Torchwood Tour. I believe there is meant to be a Brian blessed photo on sunday but it is currently missed off. Anyone got any advice for me please?

I have 1 clash I can't find a way around at the moment. Brian Blessed Photo Shoot with Star Wars Talk on Saturday. I can't do the Star Wars Talk Sunday because it Clashes with the Torchwood Tour. I believe there is meant to be a Brian blessed photo on sunday but it is currently missed off. Anyone got any advice for me please?

Brian is attending Saturday only I'm afraid. There will not be a Sunday shoot for him.

The choices I see is either go to Brian's shoot first and tell the crew you want to go to the Star Wars talk or leave the Star Wars talk early.

Brian is attending Saturday only I'm afraid. There will not be a Sunday shoot for him.

The choices I see is either go to Brian's shoot first and tell the crew you want to go to the Star Wars talk or leave the Star Wars talk early.

Thanks for that, I'll weigh up my options and decide on the best

How many tickets are there for the talks and can you pick the Sunday ones up on the sat

You can only pick up talk tickets on the day that they relate to. As for numbers, it varies event to event depending on the size of the talk area. I have no idea for this event as it is a new venue.

So as a newbie to all this, and attending on Sunday with my boys who are keen to attend the Merlin talk at 12.10pm. Where do we go to get tickets? Is this a free talk or a paid talk? Are they issued at a specific time or just on the day? How many tickets will be available for the talk? Will I have to choose my favorite child in order to get in? And as bonus question! What time is it best to start queing outside the venue to get in? (I ordered tickets in advance but I could only spring for standard entry) All tips and comments gratefully received! Thanks