Latest Event Announcement - Torchwood Tour

showmasters

Well there's a second tour coming so it's not too much of an issue :)

Well no it won't be if peeps get enough notice this time....it will be an issue if they get no notice again....and I think you don't understand Kai's attraction ;-) People are really disappointed as they have missed out on HIS tour. Just my opinion but I'm certain that is why a number of them are moreso upset.

Well there's a second tour coming so it's not too much of an issue :)

And please don't think I'm trying to be a stirrer since I appear to be a new poster - I couldn't log in and couldn't seem to get a 'forgotten password' email to any of my addresses, so had to create a new account. My old log in seems to have vanished somewhere along the line.

Just trying to look on the bright side :) could be worse .. there could only be one!

True - but as you would no doubt agree, good organisation goes a long way to making the event goers a much happier bunch :dance: And that includes things like announcements prior to onsale times.....anyways, at least there is another tour - I hope everyone has an amazing time....wish I could come over from Oz for it but no chance this time around! :no:

As it was told that it would be posted yesterday or today, it would be nice to know whether information / tickets would be posted today, so we can all get on with our saturday evening, rather then waiting for tickets / information which isn't coming today

Im not too worried, she either knows what they are talking about already (worryingly more than I would have done at 11), or she just won't get it.

The reason I won't let her watch TW yet is more for the violence (MD ep 7 springs to mind) than the sex. (not that I particularly want to get into a discussion about orgasmic energy yet if I can help it!) - gives her something to look forward to in a couple of years. I'll probably watch episode 1 season 1 with her though so she knows who's Kai's character is.

I think she'll enjoy it, she is fascinated by the process of film making and she is used to having her Dad and I pointing everything out so this is bound to be more interesting lol!

• Like 1

There's never going to be a fair time for everyone. There's always going to be someone somewhere doing something else.

I don't believe that is what people were actually grumbling about - it was the lack of notice that tickets were going on sale. At least if everyone is given advanced warning, they can make other arrangements for someone to buy tickets on their behalf if need be. If tickets go on sale without any notice, especially during general business hours, of course people are going to be upset if they sell out before they even get home from work. I know I would be hugely disappointed in that instance.

Just a quick question. What about those people who work shifts? I think the time of day the tickets go on sale is going to impact some people. Edited by General Miles Munroe

ive waited in all day as tickets were meant to be on sale / we were meant to be getting information today, and i'm back in work again tomorrow so am likely to miss out on tickets again as no doubt they'll be announced when i am in work

She has been to JB concerts so I don't suppose it will be much bluer (like panto the cheekier stories go over her head) :D

I've been to numerous JB concerts and most of the previous Showmasters TW conventions

The Hub conventions have been a hell of lot bluer than JB's concerts.

The panels at TW conventions always started with a reminder that TW is an adult show, and lived up to that warning.