New Trailer

Spacecadet is here

Silly comedy droid but cool X-Wings and Falcon. Quite liked the dark wooded bit and thankfully none of the usual JJ lens flare effects. Can't really judge anything more than that from it though.

You say "JJ lens flare" but that was really only something he used for Star Trek. If you look at the rest of his work, it's not there.

As a HUGE Star Wars fan I totally luv this video, goodness knows how many times I've watched it. Cannot wait for 2015 to see this, I was at my laptop today come 15:00 GMT waiting feverishly for this to be released and as someone who luvs all six Star Wars films and someone who appreciates George Lucas and for what he has brought to cinema I was not disappointed.

May The Force Be With You icon_smile.gif

Loved it, though it actually revelead very little about the plot and characters. It really was just a teaser.

I hate trailers that give away plot details. Most seem to contain the best bits of the film these days. I mean this doesn't even need a trailer for goodness sake, it's going to make bucket loads of money and you hardly need to encourage people to go and see it.

• Like 1

Silly comedy droid but cool X-Wings and Falcon. Quite liked the dark wooded bit and thankfully none of the usual JJ lens flare effects. Can't really judge anything more than that from it though.

You say "JJ lens flare" but that was really only something he used for Star Trek. If you look at the rest of his work, it's not there.

Well ok but you know what I mean. Was worried he'd do the same with this. Hate it in the Trek films.

Really interested in the new sabre style there - his blade looks very raggidy and not the usual solid style. Very interesting, Visually stunning and gets the heart soaring which is exactly what you want from a teaser - no plot points and lots to talk about... Damn you time... why can't I control you like a washing maching...

• Like 1