this event replacing CM:MK?

I strongly disagree.

Plus, not everybody can make it to London. An event in Milton Keynes is convenient for a lot of people like myself who don't really have the time or the money to go to big events like LFCC. I was lucky enough to be able to do so this year, but usually can't. I wouldn't want CMK replaced with something different, especially as it's also the only time I ever get to see one of my friends who lives in MK.
And as far as guests go, maybe it doesn't get A-listers, but the last event had some pretty big names for those interested in certain fandoms. As a hardcore Saw fan, Costas Mandylor was an amazing announcement. Alexandra Dowling was perfect because she covered three of my biggest fandoms (GoT, Merlin & Musketeers). It all comes down to personal taste, but I feel the guests this June were definitely good ones.

• Like 1

I wouldn't be bothered if it did replace CMMK. the film guests are worse each year and all being put in London comicon. Better of saving to just go to comicon instead.

Oh well might as well get it cancelled if YOU can't be bothered.

• Like 2

CM:MK is the longest running event and I have been to almost everyone since CM:MK 4 so really hope that an event with this kind of history doesn't stop.

I do agree that the guests are not the quality they used to be. I know LFCC has become the biggest and most recognised event, but don't discount the MK event. It can't be denied that event has a place too.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I sure hope nothing happens to CM-MK. it is not too far away from where i live and free netry means it is a realy good event and i always bring fans along with me. I hope CM MK lasts for many years. I don't mind that if there are more sports stars than film/tv stars. keeps the ours strings from bursting. I think if they realy were to cancle CM MK they would tell everyone on the forum.