• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 KingRichard76

KingRichard76

Art Director

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts
  • Location:Sorry, nobody down here but the F.B.I.'s most unwanted. (a.k.a. Southend on Sea)

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:40 PM

I dont normally go for cosplaying but seeing that this is quite a big thing I'm considering going for it.

At first I was thinking of going as a Stormtrooper or Vader but emerging from Elstree and Borehamwood station sounds quite daunting to do whilst dressed up - the only other alternative would be to go as Yoda complete with Lightsaber - although I'm not too sure what security at Elstree would make of us all :)

The TWO Greatest Fanboy moments for me was meeting Mr. Spielberg on the 8th of January 2012 and Kermit the Frog on the 13th of June 2012- please don't ask me which was my favourite meeting as it would be too difficult to choose. :)

'The X-Files superfan from Southend.' Independent Newspaper 9th June 2012.

Twitter =@KingRichard76

#2 dwarfbabe

dwarfbabe

Art Director

• Members
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 07:12 PM

I suspect there'll be a lot of people emerging from the station dressed up. :D

Not sure what the security people will make of it. Could be interesting.

#3 pinkstarbuck

pinkstarbuck

Best Boy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:34 PM

My fiancÚ will be wearing his wedding outfit, he has his own take on a Sith Lord and we'll be having a Star Wars themed wedding too!
i can read your mind! You should be ashamed of yourself!![color=#FF0000]

#4 KingRichard76

KingRichard76

Art Director

• Members
  • 2,751 posts
  • Location:Sorry, nobody down here but the F.B.I.'s most unwanted. (a.k.a. Southend on Sea)

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:15 PM

I suspect there'll be a lot of people emerging from the station dressed up. ;)

Not sure what the security people will make of it. Could be interesting.

If the worst comes to the worst and they ask for identification (of those all cosplayed up) the reply would be "You don't need to see his identification."

My fiancÚ will be wearing his wedding outfit, he has his own take on a Sith Lord and we'll be having a Star Wars themed wedding too!

That sounds really cool :) A Star Wars themed wedding would be so fab - I'm happy for you both :)

The TWO Greatest Fanboy moments for me was meeting Mr. Spielberg on the 8th of January 2012 and Kermit the Frog on the 13th of June 2012- please don't ask me which was my favourite meeting as it would be too difficult to choose. :)

'The X-Files superfan from Southend.' Independent Newspaper 9th June 2012.

Twitter =@KingRichard76

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users