• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#21 Capt.Sith.Park

Capt.Sith.Park

Runner

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 06:13 AM

for the Gold ticket it mentions 12 autogrpahs but doesn't say anything about them being random, will be they random or will we be able to pick?

.. we plan to have around 12 guests attending this con but if we do sell out we will book more guests and we will give some of the extra guests autographs away for free so helping us make the event sucsessfull means you will get to meet more cool guests and get more autographs for free on top of what you get in your ticket to help as much as you can ..

.. w/ a planned 12 guests in attendance I would imagine a Gold ticket will cover everyone there (assuming all show up) If the Event sells out looks as though there will be more guests added - their 'graphs will be free, on top of what has already been aquired .. Great Deal all around!  :vader:

#22 nosfer2

nosfer2

Art Director

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 09:42 AM

I want to attend this event, but I have a bit of a dilemma - I had been thinking of Treking over to the States to meet some friends in or near New York that weekend. I guess I need to see the guest list for this event before I decide what to do.

My Most Wanted Guests:
Batman: Tim Burton, Michael Keaton, Jack Nicholson, Kim Basinger, Michelle Pfeiffer, Danny Devito
Doctor Who: Catherine Tate
Ghost Busters: Dan Ackroyd, Bill Murray, Sigourney Weaver, Rick Moranis
Spaced: Simon Pegg, Jessica Hynes, Nick Frost, Julia Deakin, Mark Heap, Katy Carmichael, Peter Serafinowicz
Star Trek: Wil Wheaton, Whoopi Goldberg, Rosalind Chao, Diana Muldaur, Barbara March, Kirstie Alley, Catherine Hicks, Laurence Luckinbill, Kim Cattrall, Christopher Plummer, James Cromwell, Alfre Woodard, F Murray Abraham, Donna Murphy, Ron Perlman, Jolene Blalock
Star Wars: Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill, Frank Oz, Samuel L. Jackson, Ewan MacGregor, Liam Neeson, Natalie Portman, George Lucas
Terminator films: Arnold Schwarzenegger
The X-Files: David Duchovny

#23 harryfielder

harryfielder

Continuity

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 09:47 AM

Talking of Elstree Studios I worked there on and off for 32 years from 1966 -1998..
We filmed my bit in Star Wars in 1976 on stage five (which has now sadly gone...Tescos) :vader: }

I am now putting the finishing touches to my book biog (which should be ready by April 2012 if I find the right publisher)
I talk about Elstree and other film studios and the many 100s of film and tv shows that I got to work on...
I already have a web biog and has been seen by 57,000 people and they seem to have enjoyed it and would like to use a photo from Elstree props as a cover pic..??

www.harryfielder.co.uk

Aitch,

#24 BORNE314

BORNE314

Runner

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 12:56 PM

I was wondering if the day will include a tour of the studios? perhaps not the stages as that throws up a lot of permission issues but how about a tour of the studio lot, with perhaps limited access to a few other areas?

#25 Dave Boy

Dave Boy

Wardrobe Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 01:56 PM

Hope this includes a visit to stage 1 and 2.

you mean 7, 8 or 9 ? The first shot of Star Wars was filmed on 7 in 1976 as was the last shot of the saga on the last film.

If i have a choice it will be held on stage 7 but at this time the studio cannot commit to which building we will have the event held in. but it is agreed we will have one building to run the event in so we should know around a week out which building it will be. but i am hoping for stage 7 ;-)

Oh, right..thanks Jason for the correction. Stage 7 sounds awesome !
What stage number is the George Lucas stage ?

#26 Satchel Pooch

Satchel Pooch

Assistant Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 03:59 PM

we plan to have around 12 guests attending this con but if we do sell out we will book more guests

What is the number of tickets?
I seems to remember at some point the number "100 people" was mentioned. Is that still maximum?
Is it possible you could tell us how many Gold tickets there will be?

Thanks. :D

#27 KingRichard76

KingRichard76

Art Director

• Members
  • 2,751 posts
  • Location:Sorry, nobody down here but the F.B.I.'s most unwanted. (a.k.a. Southend on Sea)

Posted 22 December 2011 - 07:01 PM

Wheres the link for Tickets? Seeing that its now 19:00 precisely.

The TWO Greatest Fanboy moments for me was meeting Mr. Spielberg on the 8th of January 2012 and Kermit the Frog on the 13th of June 2012- please don't ask me which was my favourite meeting as it would be too difficult to choose. :)

'The X-Files superfan from Southend.' Independent Newspaper 9th June 2012.

Twitter =@KingRichard76

#28 jedijonboy

jedijonboy

Runner

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 07:02 PM

eh how we get tickets

#29 KingRichard76

KingRichard76

Art Director

• Members
  • 2,751 posts
  • Location:Sorry, nobody down here but the F.B.I.'s most unwanted. (a.k.a. Southend on Sea)

Posted 22 December 2011 - 07:08 PM

Its now 19:08 and nothings showing up.

The TWO Greatest Fanboy moments for me was meeting Mr. Spielberg on the 8th of January 2012 and Kermit the Frog on the 13th of June 2012- please don't ask me which was my favourite meeting as it would be too difficult to choose. :)

Twitter =@KingRichard76

#30 Supernova

Supernova

Best Boy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 07:10 PM

Hurry up Showmasters, I want to give you my money

#31 1of2

1of2

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,791 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 07:10 PM

Try here, http://www.btowstore...ories/EMPIREDAY

Online shop queries: shop@showmastersevents.com
General queries: info@showmastersevents.com

Autograph pre-orders: preorders@showmastersevents.com
1_Showmasters_forum.jpg

#32 Indiana

Indiana

Composer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,765 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 07:12 PM

All booked!
For the latest updates on my new films visit - www.mancinipictures.com

HOMER: Wow, we're the first people to ever ride this baby. We're like that space guy who did that moon thing.

LISA: Neil Armstrong?

HOMER: No, Chewbacca.

#33 Marky242

Marky242

Camera Operator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts

3 gold pass tickets duly bought!!!

#34 FON

FON

Camera Operator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts

Paid :) roll on May

Fon

#35 KingRichard76

KingRichard76

Art Director

• Members
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 07:13 PM

I'm going to Elstree Baby!

Twitter =@KingRichard76

#36 Supernova

Supernova

Best Boy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 07:15 PM

Booked! Woo Hoo!

#37 Dave Boy

Dave Boy

Wardrobe Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 07:24 PM

BOOKED !!!

Elstree here I come... :D

#38 KingRichard76

KingRichard76

Art Director

• Members
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 07:32 PM

Hope this includes a visit to stage 1 and 2.

you mean 7, 8 or 9 ? The first shot of Star Wars was filmed on 7 in 1976 as was the last shot of the saga on the last film.

If i have a choice it will be held on stage 7 but at this time the studio cannot commit to which building we will have the event held in. but it is agreed we will have one building to run the event in so we should know around a week out which building it will be. but i am hoping for stage 7 ;-)

Oh, right..thanks Jason for the correction. Stage 7 sounds awesome !
What stage number is the George Lucas stage ?

That would be Stage Number 1.

Twitter =@KingRichard76

#39 wraith

wraith

Runner

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 07:33 PM

I wonder if the VIP tickets will sell quickly? Too much for me but I'm going at least :D

#40 Supernova

Supernova

Best Boy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 07:38 PM

So excited for this. I drive past the studios every day and grew up in the area - the opportunity to actually go inside is something I've always dreamed of. Massive thanks to Jason and Gary for making this happen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users