Guest Cancellation - Amanda Tapping

showmasters

Gutted as bought her, Michael shanks and Richard dean Anderson for London, then saw Ben browder announced and was happy then saw the cancellation as felt sad 🙁

I now have a new debit card from when I purchased her photo shoot will that stop my refund going through ?

Edited by kittkarr

We are sorry to announce that due to work commitments Amanda Tappling can no longer attend this show.

Any one with a photo shoot ticket/Diamond pass will be refunded automatically

Probably a dumb question, but I take it the dual photoshoot with Michael will refunded automatically too? Or will Amanda be substituted with Ben?

What if I no longer want to attend? Can I get my entry tickets refunded?

No Danny. Entry tickets are for the event and not for a specific guest. You will only be refunded for entry tickets if the whole show is cancelled.

This is a standard T&C for all shows of this type and is a risk everyone takes when booking. Unfortunately guests can and do cancel so if you are only going to see 1 or 2 you have to factor in that they may cancel when buying entry tickets.

Edited by Raylenth

I've been to enough of these events to know sometimes people get taken pitty on.

Not that I've ever heard of so I can't comment on that, if people have it must have been for a very specific situation. In situations like this the T's and C's are quite clear, if they refunded 1 person because the guest they wanted cancelled everyone would be rightly demanding it.

• Like 1

Sorry, I'm just really upset. I might go. Just need to let it sink in x

It's always sad when someone we really want to see cancels Danny and I'm sorry you are very upset. Please try not to be too down on it. The Stargate guys are still fairly regular visitors over here so I'm sure Showmasters will try and get her again for one of the other events and hopefully you will be able to get to that one to see her.

• Like 1

Update on photo tickets: double shoot will be refunded as well.

I am hoping for a Ben/Michael double shoot as much as you guys, but right now unfortunately the shoot is not confirmed yet. Hopefully "yet." ;)

Thanks for clarifying. Fingers crossed for Michael and Ben.

I am hoping for a Ben/Michael double shoot as much as you guys, but right now unfortunately the shoot is not confirmed yet. Hopefully "yet." ;)

BUNNY EARS FOR ALL!

You should remember what happened last time someone gave me an idea like this. :firedevil:

• Like 1

BUNNY EARS FOR ALL!

You should remember what happened last time someone gave me an idea like this. :firedevil:

With you that could mean anything though. I had a nervous check of my title just in case :whistling:

You know you'll be bunnying it right up Missus!