Soap Convention

Amber15

Hi,

Is there any chance of organising a soap convention, where fans can meet some of their favourite soap stars (coronation street cast, eastenders cast etc.)?

I notice a lack of anything like this currently, and I know plenty of people that like to meet soap stars, including me. There's some I'd love to meet and the only way I'd get to meet them is through something like a convention.

Amber

• Like 1

Hi,

Is there any chance of organising a soap convention, where fans can meet some of their favourite soap stars (coronation street cast, eastenders cast etc.)?

I notice a lack of anything like this currently, and I know plenty of people that like to meet soap stars, including me. There's some I'd love to meet and the only way I'd get to meet them is through something like a convention.

Amber

The Body shop does a large selection of Soaps.. I'm sure I saw some themed ones. I'm going Xmas shopping today so will have a look for you.... :poki: I wonder if they do a Crossroads one? :whistling:

• Like 1

Hi,

Amber

The Body shop does a large selection of Soaps.. I'm sure I saw some themed ones. I'm going Xmas shopping today so will have a look for you.... :poki: I wonder if they do a Crossroads one? :whistling:

Do you have a date with that lady camel I (hired) for you?

• 2 weeks later...

I would love for this event to happen, and I'm glad there are others who would love for it to happen too.

The cast I'd love to meet from Corrie:

Paula Lane

Tina O'Brien

Jack P Shepherd

Lucy Fallon

Beverley Callard

Jennie McAlpine

Hayley Tamaddon

Catherine Tyldesley

Shayne Ward

Kate Ford

Jane Danson

Faye Brookes

Alison King

Andrew Whyment

Mikey North

Ryan Thomas

Samia Ghadie

Georgia May Foote

Simon Gregson

Antony Cotton

Sair Khan

Alan Halsall

Sally Ann Matthews

Sam Aston

The cast I'd love to meet from Eastenders:

Kellie Bright

Adam Woodyatt

Jake Wood

Jacqueline Jossa

Lacey Turner

Letitia Dean

Maddy Hill

Shane Ritchie

Samantha Womack

Rita Simons

Gillian Taylforth

Shona McGarty

Jessie Wallace

Lorna Fitzgerald

Matt Di Angelo

Laurie Brett

Tameka Empson

It would be fab to even just have a couple of these and some past soap stars and cast from the other soaps!

• 4 weeks later...