TWD Guests for 2015

Starbug

• 3 weeks later...

Hey fellow fans!! Hope you are all well and enjoying 2015 so far! Firstly, I must apologise if there is already a thread on this... Secondly, this is my first post- so be kind!!

Does anyone know if Mr Reedus will be appearing at ANY conventions in the UK this year? I have searched and searched the internet to no avail, and my life will not be complete until I hug that man (I'm sure many of you agree!!) Any news/details/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Again, apologies if this has already been discussed or if this is in the incorrect thread... I'm new... I'll learn!

X

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just a heads up guys, we'll hopefully be having a WD guest joining the forums very soon to answer some of your questions very soon :) check out the general chat section of the forum for the thread!

Ta,

Che-Snake :)

(just to give this post a mini boost up the page)

my list of 10 TWD guests i'd love to meet at cons who i havent met already at cons (in no specific order)

Lauren Cohan

Emily Kinney

Scott Wilson

Lennie James

Sarah Wayne Callies

Michael Cudlitz
Josh McDermitt

Christian Serratos

Andrew Lincoln and his beard (RIP)

Melissa Mcbride

(i may have got autographs from some of those people by writing to them, but hot diggity daffodil i want to meet them too!)

• Like 1

my top 10 would be

Andrew Lincoln

Jon Bernthal

Scott Wilson

Lauren Cohan

Irone Singleton

Michael Rooker

Jeffrey DeMunn

Pruitt Tayler Vince

Steven Yeun

Lennie James

these are the main ones I would go mad for but really any one of them would do I want my poster filled up

Edited by Starbug
  • Like 1

spoilers ahead if you read this comment Steven Yeun maybe a possibility if roumers are true about his character at the end of this season meeting Glenn would be fantastic

Edited by Starbug