Who did we have announced last year in the week lead up to the show?

Fairly sure Alexander Siddig was a really late announcement last year and the year before we got Sibel Kelilli and Isaac Hempstead Wright. There may have been more but these stick in my mind being a massive Game Of Thrones fan!

• Like 1

Was Jonathan Pryce a last minute guest last year? Wish he could come again this year as couldn't fit him in last year

No, he was announced the same evening as Sigourney Weaver, so a good while before the show.

I met him and thought he was really nice but he seemed a bit out of his element, just my opinion and I could be wrong. People complained about his price and he was a lot quieter than the other GOT guests seated near him. It would be good to see him back but if I was a betting man I don't think it will happen.

Was Jonathan Pryce a last minute guest last year? Wish he could come again this year as couldn't fit him in last year

No, he was announced the same evening as Sigourney Weaver, so a good while before the show.

I met him and thought he was really nice but he seemed a bit out of his element, just my opinion and I could be wrong. People complained about his price and he was a lot quieter than the other GOT guests seated near him. It would be good to see him back but if I was a betting man I don't think it will happen.

No, I agree. Very friendly though, but not that chatty. Of course we all want the actors to be as cheap as possible, but considering his list of work I think it was a fair price. I actually thought he'd be a tough autograph to get since he was only there for a day.

Edited by dogsoldierspoon