Executioner Cosplay I'm Pulling?

Next weekend on the Saturday and Sunday I shall be dressed all in black, including a black mask with slits for my eyes as an Executioner, will this cause a problem at all in the convention? Will any of the guests not like this and should I take my mask off in the photoshoots?

(Bearing in mind I'll also have a plastic axe and will b wearing my Link backpack and the Diamond Pass for Famke) Been planning to do this dressup for a while and thought I'd better check if it causes any hassle/problems although I am aware its best not to wear the mask outside the con?

Thanks..

No, it shouldn't be a problem at all, just be prepared to take your mask off if asked - I would advise putting it on when you get inside thought and not wearing it when you are travelling to the venue.

If you want to make sure, you won't be able to just go straight and have your photo taken there will be a bit of time in the queue so if you really want to check you can just check with the crew in the queue.

I presume your axe is very fake looking. Is it rigid? I think there might be an issue if it's rigid but you'd have to check with the cosplay team about that.

Edited by Raylenth

Should be ok.

Would suggest keeping the axe, and probably the mask, in a bag when outside the venue.

I second this. People at the con will know you are cosplaying, so no problems, but people outside might get a bit freaked.

• Like 1