Pre order

I was just looking at pre orders for this event I noticed there is a picture with all the storm troopers standing in formation and there is at least 2 guests with the same picture. I was wondering is there any way if I ordered the two guests or however many storm troopers there is, they could all sign same picture instead of single pictures.

I was just looking at pre orders for this event I noticed there is a picture with all the storm troopers standing in formation and there is at least 2 guests with the same picture. I was wondering is there any way if I ordered the two guests or however many storm troopers there is, they could all sign same picture instead of single pictures.

E-Mail and ask please. If you have questions like that e-mail is the way quicker way to get a response.

• 1 month later...

Is the deadline for send-in items this weekend?

The website says last orders by 9pm on the 22nd Feb, but doesn't specify if that includes send in as well.

I just asked.

Send in items need to be in the weekend before the show. Whereas shop shuts the Monday before each show. So since there's no post Sunday, Saturday the 20th in this case.

Edited by TerraHawk
  • Like 1